Reviews for Playing Games
Scarease chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
good story man.
Jaysnow-Silverblaze chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Awesome! That's so freaky but it's so perfect! I love it
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
That was fucking brilliant! A silent scream was stuck in my throat right from the first chapter and I just LOVE this!
Yuu3 chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
This kind of left me a little unsatisfied. It's a good story, it's just I had wanted a little more. Makes me wanna beg you for a sequel or something. I suppose things would logically end like this. The best ending I'm guess. Everything links back to canon. Anyways, I enjoyed reading this, and I can tell you for certain I will be coming back to re-reading this again and again.
Yuu3 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
It's an intriguing story so far. Different from the usual humor stories you written, and unique in my point of view from other ANBU fics out there. So far, I only have one major annoyance to me, who is who. Kitten is Naruto ( though I kinda wish you would reveal this in the more early chapters ), but who's Boar? Who's Crow? Tiger? Kakashi is Wolf, or at least, I assume him to be. Tenzou and that Hyuuga, which mask are they taking? This identity part is the one that confuse me the most, especially since you sometimes mention them by their animal mask only, not giving a hint of who it's referring to.
J chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
I think this is my favorite of all the stories of yours I've read so far. It's so serious, and emotional, and you depict Naruto's innocence and Kakashi's hesitance and Sarutobi's guilt so incredibly well. There were tears in my eyes by the time Kakashi woke Naruto up.
IceBlood28819 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
Love it, keep writing :)
circumstancesRirrelevant15 chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
this was a really awesome story! well done :)
circumstancesRirrelevant15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this was really amazing! your writing is awesome :)
chocovic-chu chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
It amazed Vic how well you portrayed little Naru-tan playing "game" as a member of ANBU. Perhaps, Dark Naruto still remembered that bits of memories of Lynx's death, right?
Monki-Neko chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
i liked the story but that last part here in the ending is a bit confusing, to say the lease. i've read over the paragraph more than three times and i'm still somewhat confused about what it's saying about naruto. correct me if i'm wrong but it's about the fact that naruto faced madara with more control and wisdom than most thought he had, right?
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
Sad, but hopeful at the same time. The horror rating is well deserved, but it is a lot better than most stories classified as horror, which normally include an inordinate amount of gore and tragedy.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
I wish there were more chapters... O.O
Snipperita chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Update update update update update update soon!
64teeth chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
strange and surprising, but very good story :)
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »