Reviews for Playing Games
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
I actually thought at first that he was playing with ghosts, then the 'masks' were mentioned and it became cleared up. I actually don't know what to say about it other than 'oh shit, they're all crazy' and that they should have cleared up as much as they can before attempting to mind fck the story could have been longer (the end especially seem rushed, and was Sasuke mind fcked too?) but the brevity of the fic gave it a lasting impact. Now this, is an ANBU!Naruto story albeit post-career.
midnightgamin chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Incredibly intriguing. Freaky but sad too.
konoitami chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
this was so so so good. so good. i love this so much. so good. amazing. i love.
bestlance chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Omg, this was so good. This was amazing. While the chapters were a little short, your writing style was perfect. :)
pikachucat chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
awesome
Ferm chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
I thought that naruto played with ghosts :'D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Wonderful Work!

Tseiqyu chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
Only one word needed for this: Beautiful. You could even describe it as Poetic.
Axcel chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
I'm guessing that the ANBU wearing the masks of Naruto's old teammates are different people and that he is the only one left alive of his old team. That would explain why they look at him strangely and ignore him.
Axcel chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
So, basically the ANBU were using him as one of them because he's so talented at stealth, evasion, tracking/stalking, traps, etc? Oh, wow, lol! I can see why they would want the child to think it was all a game while he was doing it and try to keep him from realizing what was actually happening.
Scarease chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
good story man.
Jaysnow-Silverblaze chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Awesome! That's so freaky but it's so perfect! I love it
DarlingDearestDeadForever chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
That was fucking brilliant! A silent scream was stuck in my throat right from the first chapter and I just LOVE this!
Yuu3 chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
This kind of left me a little unsatisfied. It's a good story, it's just I had wanted a little more. Makes me wanna beg you for a sequel or something. I suppose things would logically end like this. The best ending I'm guess. Everything links back to canon. Anyways, I enjoyed reading this, and I can tell you for certain I will be coming back to re-reading this again and again.
Yuu3 chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
It's an intriguing story so far. Different from the usual humor stories you written, and unique in my point of view from other ANBU fics out there. So far, I only have one major annoyance to me, who is who. Kitten is Naruto ( though I kinda wish you would reveal this in the more early chapters ), but who's Boar? Who's Crow? Tiger? Kakashi is Wolf, or at least, I assume him to be. Tenzou and that Hyuuga, which mask are they taking? This identity part is the one that confuse me the most, especially since you sometimes mention them by their animal mask only, not giving a hint of who it's referring to.
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »