Reviews for Playing Games
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Gahhhhh so short but sooooooo goood
AnonOne chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Woah, that was pretty good. It was somewhat disturbing, but strangely poetic.
Another.Professional.Tragedist chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
wow...just wow...
Yeah I am just gonna go read something fluffy now.
Not that it wasn't written well, you sir/mam write absolutely well.
Sethera chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
This is terrifying and saddening, but beautifully done all the same.
In The Mix chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
I don't know but I feel this is one of your most tragic works. It makes my heart weep a bit every time I read if for many reasons. Good job.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Depressing, disturbing, yet an interresting twist on how a Naruto in ANBU might have turned out. God this just really really really disturbing!

On a lighter note, have you read Broken Tool by Sakushiro?
Bast14 chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
Just two words... messed up!
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
It would be awesome if you made a full length story out of this. It was very good.
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
You have this incredibly annoying ability to get the reader to keep reading even though she knows she should probably work on her depressingly large amount of homework.

... You are awesome. I bow down to your greatness.

Wow, I mean, just... wow. Mindfuckery, right there. My favorite word is "game" because of all the possibilities it has, such as twisting an innocent childhood game into a sinister, dark one... you went ahead and made it badass. I applaud thee! *claps*

A wholly realistic take to the normally cliche what-if-naruto-had-been-in ANBU idea. Wow. My mind is blown right now. And Kakashi... oh Kakashi, you fucked up Sasuke's memories, didn't you? *unholy evil grin* That was bloody perfect.

Wonder what Kyuubi thought of the whole ordeal. Him being all I-shall-eat-thy-children-for-breakfast-and-feast-on-thy-blood and all.

Thumbs up, keep writing!
Iryerris chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
This story was horrifying to read. A very realistic take on the "Naruto in ANBU" cliche, it's effects, and how he coped. What's most terrifying is the games he played. You can't turn an assassination into a GAME. You just can't.

Terrifying, sent shivers down my spine, and my mind was blanking out during some parts. Well done.

Fav. get.
X-elemental chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Wow...This is exquisite piece.

*favs*
Larry Huss chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Interesting piece. Honestly 4, 5, or even ten year old skilled ninja are more unbelievable than Narutoverse ninjas in general, but effective writing, none the less.

And interesting short story idea is contained within, an AU or your AU. One way or another Danzo does get his hands on a young Naruto, and causes him to grow up without normal human attachments, or the normal human coping mechanisms. Then, sometime during adolescence, at a crisis point, the hard but unyielding conditioning shatters, and hilarity (on a Gaaraesque level) ensues.

yrs Larry Huss
hot dog285 chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
... all I can do here is clap... this was amazing.
blackmoon124 chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
I just sped read thru this and I love it and how it actually doesn't interfere with canon. I really like how you juxtapose the events in ANBU and present to give the whole come full circle theme more merit. You're really an excellent writer that can dabble in many different genres and I look forward to all of your works.
Enji and Evan chapter 10 . 12/22/2012