Reviews for Take Out
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Yoohoo! Really like so far. Will you be adding more soon? Hint, hint :)
passionatelife0709 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Ok...I sure hope you are a fast writer! The best I have read yet! LOVE where this is going! I REALLY need something to hold me over until season 3 and you are right up my ally! I love longer chapters, they show talent, keep the reader interested and read more like an actual episode. I like that you stay true to character in your writing style...quick updates...I will follow and favorite, I hope to read more soon!
Cherish each other - TIVA chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Absolutely loved it!
Bella Paige chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I'm curious to where this little fic is going
blueberry55 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Love Ben and Kate together!
Ellee chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Oh you are so good and the writing is excellent! A very good story and please update soon!
zebraboymom chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Yummy. This is how they should pick it up if there is another season that is.
LegoHouse chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Let's hope there are enough fans for a seaon 3 :)
Donna chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
This is soooooo well done! You've really captured the feel of the banter between B & K - and I think you have a GREAT understanding of their characters and motivations. Would love to see next season's story line follow a similar path (...so from your keyboard to the writers ears, hopefully). Please keep writing...I'm already going through withdrawals from this adorable couple, so it's great to have the fanfics!
Bella012 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Please continue the story- very addictive!
bethanyanne chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Another good chapter to fill in the time while we wait to see if there is going to be another season. I really hope there is another season, I told my husband if they cancel this show also I would no longer watch television at all.
Leahm67 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Great second chapter...better than the first. Keep them coming!
LenaGuffi chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Wow, the kiss was perfect. The tension you create between Ben and Kate is palpable. You are an amazing writer!
ILoveTV48 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This is a fantastic story. Your details and thoughts seem to be very spot on. I hope you update it very soon, I can't wait to see how things are going to go from here. All I hope is that they have a slow moving relationship and don't just jump into bed first thing.
Chapps chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Keep it up this is excellent! Don't let them has sex in the next chapter! That's what all the other authors are doing. Stay original! Maybe have him show her around the buliding and the area. Maybe they could have a heartfelt moment. Remember people tend to talk differently during them, so don't allow it to seem like a regular conversation. Go