Reviews for Strange Bend In The Road
LionAgron chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Good keep up
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
So sweet I loved this chapters ending I wonder if there gonna keep their hair that way.
We're A Two Shot chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Oh Quinn's last line made me squee. It takes a zombie apocalypse to get the Faberry rockin but I ain't complaining. I love the hair colors they chose. This is all so cute. That walmart dig had me laughing. I hope when they get to Lima a certain blonde's heart still beats.
Gleek chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Colors are metaphors.

*sigh* this chapter was delightful.
SuperGleek18 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Loving this story and how you mixed the prompts together. great idea :)
anon chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Gotta love Quinn's answer to Rachel's confession. Smooth talker, that chick! ;)
Nightlancer600 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
This was great chapter. I like how you got Rachel to go goth! I can't wait for the next chapter!
blueashke chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I... I usually read all your stuff and review happily but I can't do zombies so while I liked the start of this fic, I won't be continuing. Can't wait for more of your other stuff!
Gleek chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Mmisery.Loves.Slash chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Now that's living it up lol fapezberry sure knows how to live when you're gonna die.
missicequeen1980 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh yeah it started out all fluffy and written in a slow paced but good tempo and then bam...a zombie story. I love it already. Please keep writing.
anon chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Hahahaha. Santana was even too drunk to notice! Awesome! I loved the face slap/caress. ;)
Abnab chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
good job!
helshire chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Well in the face of death why not lick back some shots of patron! I hope Brittany is okay and Rachel's fathers!
Nightlancer600 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Awesome chapter! Best drunk group ever! Looking forward to the next chapter!