Reviews for Trials of Morality
Zhi'rev chapter 19 . 9/15/2016
I should always review your stuff...but I don't. I really, really should. I recently read The Terror In His Eyes and I waved to get to this so quickly that I didn't take the time! (I know, I know, I'm a sinner.)

Anyway, I'm just here to say that your story is AMAZING. Of course, I'm extremely biased since I love Doctor Whump, but...

It's amazing. Write on.
pupten chapter 61 . 9/14/2016
Okay so I DEVOURED this story and it was amazing and awful and awesome and atrocious. Maybe some other A words. I lined that you tired up Ren's loose end. But I can't help but feel that there should be more for the Doctor and Rose, navigation in this new life, something they have to face since they cannot escape the terrible past. Have you considered writing a sequel detailing that sort of thing? I think it'd be marvelous and I would read the hell out of it! Also, come onnnnn, they need to finally be intimate, that sad flashback interruption killed me! They need each other.
Love it, will be reading your other works now! Keep up the good work!
ThreeFourFive chapter 61 . 7/30/2016
I don't review much, I only do on really good stories and this is one of them. This story is bloody fantastic. It is well written and has a great plot line, with just the right amount of Angst. Thanks for writing this story and keep on writing. I'm sure one day you will get a story published.
LuckyBuzzie chapter 61 . 7/23/2016
For some reason, my e-mail routed the FF's notification that you had completed this story to my junk folder! Makes no sense. But fortunately, I decided to pull up your story tonight and can't express how surprised and happy I was to find you had loaded the epilog. And what a wonderful epilog it is. I really don't think you could have written a better ending. I absolutely love this and what a wonderful resolution for Ren and his family. It goes without saying what my feelings are about Ten and Rose!
Have a favor to ask: please, please write another story. Or, finish Repeating History or Not Guilty :-) I'm willing to keep track of either or for at least the next five years!
Again, thank you so much. It's a wonderful feeling to know that a great story is being written and, even tho it might take years to get, it's still out there waiting to surprise you with a new chapter.
JollyRoger1 chapter 61 . 7/23/2016
Well done.
Guest chapter 61 . 7/7/2016
AHHHHH ITS OVER I DONT KNOW WHAT YO DO WITH MY LIFE THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD FIC YOURE AN AMAZING WRITER
Kylaia78 chapter 61 . 6/29/2016
Wow long time to come the end came suddenly would love to see a sequel the recovery of them and moving forward? Are you planning to do that?
luckbringer chapter 61 . 5/23/2016
But...but...where's the rest of it?
So good! Never want this to end, indeed. And yet, I'm not satisfied. Rose and the Doctor have so much to talk about and this just leaves it dangling in front of our faces...if you were going for that, great job. :)
Thank you so much for writing this epic. Can't wait for the next basket of horrors you've got in store for your readers. Keep writing!
Airavata chapter 61 . 5/22/2016
What a journey! I binge-read your story over a few days. Excellent writing! I really loved the descriptions of the Doctor's reunion with the TARDIS, not to mention the emotive descriptions of inner feelings, both turmoil and passion. You have a knack for that! Sad to not learn more what happens later in their healing/relationship, but glad to see they got their well-earned freedom.
Congrats on finishing it, that's a big accomplishment!
LBZip chapter 61 . 5/22/2016
i waited a few days before I read the last chapter because I really didn't want it to end. This was epic ! Really, one of the best DW fan fic stories I have ever read.
Pineforest chapter 61 . 5/22/2016
Thank you so so so much for this story! It was an adventure!
Draco09 chapter 61 . 5/21/2016
FFFFFFFF crying so much at the enddddd omg

I can't believe this story is over. Followed it for years (not as long as the others but still a while), and I'm sad to not receive notifications for it anymore. Well I guess it's hope for others to complete leftover fics they haven't finished (me) since this is a very, very long story lol

Such a good fanfic; well written, well executed, and everyone was in character.
("I Will Always Love You" plays in the distance)
leighward chapter 61 . 5/21/2016
This was an emotional roller coaster that I didn't think I'd survive. It was great.
CaptainVixenoftheSeas chapter 61 . 5/21/2016
Three years ago I escaped my studies for a weekend to a misty seaside town, where one sleepless night I found this story. It's been a great read through these times (my studies are not yet over) and I hope you will write again soon! You really have a gift :)
Guest chapter 61 . 5/20/2016
I can't believe it's done. I've been reading it since the beginning 4 years ago. This felt like more than a story, it felt like a journey. It's done and I know it had to end but I didn't want it to. Now that it's finished it's left a void that I don't know what to fill it with. I hope that you continue to write and, if you do, I can't wait to read your next story. Thanks!