Reviews for After Party
Follow the Fire chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Ah, my god you're so much better at keeping Van in character! God, I loved him in this! This was such a good fic. I think I'll be rereading this often. :)
erentitanjaeger chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Omnomnom I love this fic because despite all the smut you managed to keep the characters IN character really well
Karkalicious Homestuck chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I agree that the pairing needs more love. I'm actually intending to write VaniVen fic for a friend ) great job on the smutty fic though! Not sure why but Vani being a douche somehow makes him more...seemingly endearing? Cute? Something like that ;)
XaccemFlare chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Thanks for making a VenxVan story. You keep the character very true to their KH origins. Would this be expanded in any way?

Also I apologize for such a late review. Work had been killer, so I took like 3 days later to post this.

Oh and one thing, about isa/lea coupling, what makes them stand out? is it the pyromanic cross with a berserker theme? or something else less physical?
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
okay, this story definitely deserves more reviews. so here I am. the idea is interesting. and it is hoooot

i total agree with you that this pairing needs more love on this site. hope to see more VanVen stories from you :)