Reviews for Milk
Unwatered chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I was going to say something important here, something about... something. But then I realized: it's pointless.

Goodbye...
My-My986 chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
I think it was great.I also think you should go on with the story,im happy for and all ,but I miss this this still trying to find out HOW to write a story I mean Im only 12 for cryin out load,so plz plz plz plllzz finish this story its really good and, I can wait,for chapters,but plz continue this .
BlueyO chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
/:J...i like this -
Engil chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
You are some awsome son of a bitch. And I say that in a good way.
Unwatered chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I don't understand.
Werehog20 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Huh, this is quite interesting, I'll have to keep my eye on it!
BlurredLines chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Soooo Far! I'm Loving this story.. One word: Continue.
953688995 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Haha.

So Shadow loved, loved Vanilla? Lol if you know what I mean.
And did Amy and Shadow have a rough past that makes him despise her? Hmm, so many questions and mysteries. :P
Update soon! ;)
953688995 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Lol! Poor Sonic! This is extreeemely interesting! Can't wait for more stuff to unfold!
Brianna Heap chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Oh goodness. It just keeps getting better and better. I loved hearing the background for Shadow, Vanilla, and Cream; it leaves me wondering about a couple of things. Also, I loved the feminist rant; that made my day. Olivia's an Oc, correct? You did a great job with her; she made Sonic's part of the story more lively. Overall, awesome job. Post again soon, please!
sampieriTBO chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
nice change I like the background info btw 'Guest' was me
Animeluva1 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Ya luv this keep workin on this story pleaze lol zap out : D
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
AAAAH! you updated! You have no idea how you made my day! I now have something to read I'm my bedridden state :D Thank you so much and keep up the awesomeness of this story!
ShadowEmpress76 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
Yes, Olivia Hackles brings spice and comic relief to this. I hope to read more on her in this story.

I loved that feminist 'tongue lashing' dealt to poor Sonic; Livie-1, Sonic-none! Lolz!

Amy's like that annoying little sister to Shadow. I would love to be a fly on a wall in their house to hear them bicker every second!

Question, what role does Cream play in this besides Shadow's 'responsibility'?

I sympathize with Amy here. She's trying extra hard to resist her urges, but with a dangerous risk...

Keep em comin!
Ah-Puch Senpai chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Poor poor slow Amy, she should have stayed even if there a horrible smell