Reviews for Suffocating
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This was one of the best starts to a marriage law fic I have ever read. It was unique and intriguing. It had me hooked. Im so devastated that you have it on hiatus. I truly hope you get inspired to finish it. I would love to see where you take this. The ministry set them up to punish them so its actually kind of hilarious that in the end its what helped them fall in love. Ofcourse I want them to end up going through with the wedding but at the same time I want them to expose Powell and get out there how the ministry manipulated this coupling into happening. Unfortuanley for the ministry they chose to very intelligent and clever people that know how to make the best of the situation.
strivengoddess chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
the draco hermione moments in this chapter are so good, and ginny is cute, harry is totally fun, hope we get to see more of him.
Asj Johnson chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Four hours is a long time. I doubt I could take having to talk to anyone non-stop for that long. Though, watching two movies with someone a few feet from me would be okay. Or reading something. Or working on something. But not uninterrupted contact.
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Wow. “Your father would be proud Draco” (and I can’t seem to make up my mind about if someone could actually mean that as a compliment. But she didn’t show any obvious sarcasm)
Heh. The secret to the hat - whoever is thinking, ‘I wonder what poor loser will get them,’ will be the choice. First Lovegood, now Draco.
Boy, that marriage law thing sure is controlling, isn’t it? Maybe it would be better for people to go into hiding instead of staying and having to get married or else get shoved together with someone.
Huh... kind of interesting for Draco to think of himself as such a harsh punishment for Hermione.
I like the idea of Mrs. Powell being there just for Hermione. It almost seems silly in a way. Perhaps she should feel a little proud that they think of her as that much of a threat.
...eeh? Special couple, needs them, role models...? Something weird here...
They seriously decided to put those two together just because they hate each other and stuff? So much for the hat.
The end of the chapter is pretty aggravating, isn’t it? It’s even worse than it was sounding earlier. They might should just go with the erasing memories choice.
I luv Writing67 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Y u no update! More soon please
cdb33 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Great game changing chapter. Hope the hiatus ends soon.
cdb33 chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Their more playful sides are fun to discover. I enjoyed their double date!
cdb33 chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I like how resistant they both are and Draco being such a jerk is so much more true to character... I only wish this wasn't on hiatus cause I know I'll be left hanging in a few chapters. But good work.
cdb33 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Marriage fics are usually far fetched but this is a great premise.
EppurSiMuove chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Love your style and the plot until now! I really appreciate that you take things slowly, and at the same time can't wait to see how their relationship and the story will evolve. Till now one of the best marriage law fics imho!
cmtaylor531 chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
This story is quite intriguing so far. Im very curious as to where you will take Draco and Hermione and How you will get them to grow together. Waiting patiently for the next update.
movom chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I instantly fell in love with this story and your writting and yes, this is very unique ! Havent read a marriage law fanfic like this before until a few minutes ago.

Keep on writting
Amber chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Great story! The personalities of the characters are very well done. Can't wait to read more!- Particularly an emotional moment between the two when they discover for sure that they will either have to marry, or have found a loophole.
eviljenn chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
Finally got to read chapter 5 it was great please keep up the great story
Tam chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
I love this story! I hate it when people make Draco and Hermione too lovey dovey right off the back so I'm glad you're gradually building their respect for one another. :]