Reviews for The Darkest Hour
khazrn43 chapter 15 . 7/8/2019
Please please update this or give me the cliff notes. Please please pleas
Honor their tether! Remember our drummer!
Bev beltz chapter 9 . 7/1/2019
Hi . I just finished reading your finchel fic the darkest hour again .i was wondering if you planned on finishing your great story .you did leave us readers with a cliff hanger .mind you I am sure we all figured it to be Jessie as the the killer ,maybe? It’s too bad you never continued writing more finchel fics . I hope to hear a response from you .i don’t know if you are still writing ,but I did enjoy your one finchel fic .thankyou .
Bev beltz chapter 12 . 2/14/2019
Hi .this is most deffinately the most riveting fanfic I have ever read .and being a finchel fic made it even better .gosh I hope you decide to finish this story .you can't leave it at the very end with a cliff three more to go . So I hope there is at least a chapter sixteen and seventeen .i hope you receive my review .love love love this fic .
Bev beltz chapter 7 . 2/13/2019
Hi .i am reading your finchel fic the darkest hour .i noticed you left the story with a cliff hanger .i am guessing here that Jesse killed sugar and injured Rachel .is there a chance you might finish it . The odd writer has done this before and finally finihed it .it is a great story .
Bev beltz chapter 15 . 2/10/2018
I have just read your fanfic the darkest hour , I find it very intriguing. I am hoping that you might want to finish this story .the only finchel fic you write for fanfiction. I only hoping you still write for fanfiction .i bet a lot of finchel fans would like you to finchel this great suspenseful story .
elizabethpeak0322 chapter 15 . 3/14/2017
you need to update please i want to know who the killers is and what happens to finchel and what does plan to do with his team sence he said he never leaving rachel again and please do it very soon
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
amazing story! :)
CoryAllanMichealMonteith chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
You really left this story on the biggest cliffhanger I the history of cliffhangers .. for three years ! Please come back and finish this story .. This story is amazing !
Guest chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
I NEED update please
khazrn43 chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
Can you please update sooner rather than later
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer
tiffany527 chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
This is such an amazing story! I love reading it!
ani101PSU chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
Just re-read, love this story. I'd be SO happy if you updated!
gleek2009 chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
I hope you update
Guest chapter 15 . 4/10/2015
I hope that you will finish this story one day. It is very good.
FunnyGirl23 chapter 12 . 2/15/2015
I still have hope one day you'll update this :)