Reviews for Take Heart
Azera-v chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Great ending!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Yes this was a beautiful ending and I would love to see it. I would slash these and in a way, though you say it isn't quite slash, they have a bond stronger and have experienced more intensity together than her and the Huntsman so I think I understand both what you said, and what I see it to be.
You are right, in that the Evil Queen was the most engaging part of the film (of course, their special effects were quite satisfying as well: finally CGI doesn't look like CGI).
allymcnally chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Venna was Ravenna reincarnated?
MyFallenAngel13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
this was beautiful. i was reading this while listening to Breath of Life by FlorenceThe Machine and it almost made the story seem...powerful. i enjoyed reading this a lot
mercuryfire chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
not what I expected but beautiful all the same. :-) thank you for writing
Adam-1D chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I loved it. Everything the ending should have been. Except for the kiss and everything thereafter.
crypticmetaphor chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
oh. Oh.

OH.

That was lovely. A nice alternate way to end the movie although I feel Ravenna needs a little more push to completely surrender herself like that. But I like this a lot. Mostly I like Ravenna because her story seems rather fascinating in regards of how she's afraid of good ol' Death. The part about Ravenna's realization and where it takes is actually powerful and so this is quality stuff.

(you should totally write C/K tho. i'll read it because that tour is a dream come true. they are basically asking for people to write fic.)
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This ending was much better than the movie...actually, the movie as a whole left more to be desired, but I digress...I appreciate this take on the end of the movie. It had depth, and I liked how you explored the queen's thoughts. Your writing style is solid as well. Good stuff!