Reviews for To Die For
veeny chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Words are not enough to describe how I feel after finishing this story.
One of the best adaptation of original Dracula.
hotta chapter 2 . 8/28/2015
That was kinda heartwretching, ate out my heart,especially that last part of the mural. Somehow I would N have preferred a 3p here lol xp
hotta chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I must say your writing is so powerful that it drags me in..wow
CrisStarTina chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
This is so EMOTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL :,)
I can't stop crying T-T
OrangeLatte chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Beautiful, touching and slightly surreal (in a fairy tail way) story, it's like an exqusite picture you've paint by weaving words and phrases. I've never read "Dracula", but absolutely love your version of it. My sympathy is divided equally between the three of protagonists, yes, I can't call sad and lonely Shiro antagonist at all somehow. All the three of them are stuck in the net of love and sadness and the trap called destiny.
Acchann chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I lost my words...in a good way.
Msaju17 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Wow... That was... breathtaking. Thank You so much for that story. I will never forget it :')
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
What beauty this work is. It has touched my heart and I hope that more fics could be like this.

Akira Namikaze chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
its good but sad
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Wow, this story is so epic! Shiro has my symphaty. He's just a lover boy who loves Ichigo soo much that he can't let go. Anyway, after Shiro is gone, does it mean Ichigo is freed from the vampire curse? Because he's already changing, isn't it? And will he and Grimmjow be together again? I mean, Ichigo will still have his old memory as Shiro's lover, rite? Urgh, so sweet yet tragic story T.T
Lola-Tenshi chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
This was absolutely amazing, and the ending left me speechless. As cheesy as it may have seemed, I thought it was very beautiful. I love how you ended it by having Shiro's redemption at Ichigo's hands when Ichigo was the cause of Shiro's 'fall'.

The emotions from all of the characters came through so well, particulalry for a reader like me who tends to pick up on said emotions. It's really hard to describe how much I love this story, the words seem to be eluding me. Wonderful story, I can't wait to see what else you write. :)
bleach fan chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I love the story! It was wonderful and just great all around
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
you should really separate the 2 chapter in at least 10 it's super good, but to long for a 2 chapter.
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Typo here: "The vampire has baptized her with his own blood," he said difficulty. "His blood is dying, my friend. It's no use." HER should be HIM.

Aggggghhhh, I was so hoping none of the brothers would die in this one. Or that if one was, it would be kon. Well, since you didn't say what happened after ichigo leaves the chapel, I'll just assume that mugetsu is fine and sexy as ever.

Lovely and amazing work as always but the ending (and by ending, I mean those last few lines)? Ridiculously cheesy.
Guest De end chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I loved the Dracula story and this fic did it justice i got misty eyed right at the end! Epilogue please!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »