Reviews for To Die For
CrisStarTina chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
This is so EMOTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL :,)
I can't stop crying T-T
OrangeLatte chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Beautiful, touching and slightly surreal (in a fairy tail way) story, it's like an exqusite picture you've paint by weaving words and phrases. I've never read "Dracula", but absolutely love your version of it. My sympathy is divided equally between the three of protagonists, yes, I can't call sad and lonely Shiro antagonist at all somehow. All the three of them are stuck in the net of love and sadness and the trap called destiny.
Acchann chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
I lost my words...in a good way.
Msaju17 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Wow... That was... breathtaking. Thank You so much for that story. I will never forget it :')
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
What beauty this work is. It has touched my heart and I hope that more fics could be like this.

Akira Namikaze chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
its good but sad
Mayuzu chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Wow, this story is so epic! Shiro has my symphaty. He's just a lover boy who loves Ichigo soo much that he can't let go. Anyway, after Shiro is gone, does it mean Ichigo is freed from the vampire curse? Because he's already changing, isn't it? And will he and Grimmjow be together again? I mean, Ichigo will still have his old memory as Shiro's lover, rite? Urgh, so sweet yet tragic story T.T
Lola-Tenshi chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
This was absolutely amazing, and the ending left me speechless. As cheesy as it may have seemed, I thought it was very beautiful. I love how you ended it by having Shiro's redemption at Ichigo's hands when Ichigo was the cause of Shiro's 'fall'.

The emotions from all of the characters came through so well, particulalry for a reader like me who tends to pick up on said emotions. It's really hard to describe how much I love this story, the words seem to be eluding me. Wonderful story, I can't wait to see what else you write. :)
bleach fan chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I love the story! It was wonderful and just great all around
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
you should really separate the 2 chapter in at least 10 it's super good, but to long for a 2 chapter.
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Typo here: "The vampire has baptized her with his own blood," he said difficulty. "His blood is dying, my friend. It's no use." HER should be HIM.

Aggggghhhh, I was so hoping none of the brothers would die in this one. Or that if one was, it would be kon. Well, since you didn't say what happened after ichigo leaves the chapel, I'll just assume that mugetsu is fine and sexy as ever.

Lovely and amazing work as always but the ending (and by ending, I mean those last few lines)? Ridiculously cheesy.
Guest De end chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I loved the Dracula story and this fic did it justice i got misty eyed right at the end! Epilogue please!
Misc. Ink chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
It took me what seemed like forever to finish this story. One, because it was somewhat long, and two, because I kept getting interrupted! *Huffs* Anyway, this story was beautiful and amazing. I haven't read the original novel by Bram Stoker, and frankly I'm wondering how long it was. Because you fit one hell of a lot into 2 parts.

I absolutely loved the story, and it was one of the most beautiful fics I've read thus far. It's the best romantic GrimmxIchigoxShiro fic I've read next to ShadowThorne's Monsters and Men (that damn story had me bawling). I really am not sure what to say, since I just loved everything about it. I loved how you introduced the characters, the descriptions of the places and clothes and expressions, the way you built up to each new scene, and the passion you put into this story. It really was a LOVE story. And I agree with Urahara, that Ichigo having two loves from two lifetimes could indeed have been a curse. The tension between the three lovers was excruciating, but I was unable to stop reading. This story reminded me of The Phantom of the Opera with it's love triangle and the ending. I really wish everyone could have the love they wanted, but unfortunately it can't always happen.

You did a great job with the ending (I'm not sure if that's how it ended in the original, but it was fantastic). Love saved them. Perfect. I feel bad for Shiro, becoming what he was because of love, but Ichigo released him from it in the end. I'd like to think the three of them end up together in the future in an eternal world of green mountains and vibrant flowers, two men loving one man and one man loving two men, smiling and happy for all time. *Sigh* Anyway, again, it was a great story. I'll just leave it at that since I'll just keep repeating myself. I believe I've said this before, but you really do write great one-shots (or in this case a two-shot). I hope to see more of them in the future, as well as you longer fics.
Colorful-Crap chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Wow... I don't know what to say or think... first of all, that was long! o.o But great! I love it, so much emotion, excitement, tension, love, drama and so much more. I've never read anything like it, beautiful, just beautiful.
Though I'm not sure about the ending... is Ichigo still human? And can he return with Grimmjow?
Anyway, it was so good that my dad had been shouting my name for ten minutes before I reacted, and even than it was like I just woke up or something, like I was in a trance, I just couldn't stop reading. I think I even blinked only every two minutes or something, because at some point my brother waved a hand before my face and told me to blink 'cause it freaked him out.
It was just brilliant, with a lack of words. It was better than just brilliant but my vocabulary isn't that great, so brilliant it is. ;
animeloverjanet chapter 2 . 7/9/2012