Reviews for Don't Fall For Me
npopescalice chapter 1 . 5/29/2018
Loved this so much!
Bev beltz chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This was an excellent fan fic .i loved it that Rachel kept in remission , and they had three children .i loved this story .well done .
finchelfeelings chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I'm crYING 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Thank you for a lovely version of A Walk to Remember. But even better. Finn really was loving and adoring towards Rachel. Glad they had their happy ending.
HaleylovesRockNRoll chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This was awesome!
YayPercabeth123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Love this story
msfrankenteen chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
"Love" is not enough to describe how much I adored this one-shot.
"A walk to remember" is my favorite movie! I always cry when I watch it and this story reminded me it.
Every single line, the way you identified with the different characters, everything was just PERFECT.
I've read it for like four times and I never get tired of it.
Love, friendship, worry, sweetness, angst, a happy ending. The perfect mix for a perfect story!
One billion, is the number of times that I never get tired to repeat how much I loved this one-shot!
You're just an amazing writer now excuse me but I have to wipe my tears. lol
Once again, Great job!

-Ross *
Finchel chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
WOW! Simply amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
SOooo great! I really liked the style of this story.
gabriela chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
im about to cry great story
ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So sweet! I love this story :) It's one of my favorites! Good job, all of your stories are always absolutly fantastic. Thank you for always updating and making each chapter worth the read!
AnOfficialGleek chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You literally made me cry. I was actually sitting here bawling. Sweetie, you are SO talented! I absolutely loved this and I think I just found a new author to follow ;) The number thing was genius! It was so great :) Now excuse me as I wipe away my tears!
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That was WONDERFUL. I truly enjoyed the continuity of the time at the beginning of each section and how "real" it felt. I definitely saw the references to A Walk to Remember, but it was better, because Rachel didn't die. A truly great job. Congrats and thanks for writing.
mrs.gleelover12 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
AMAZING! I'm sitting here in tears, then you give us the smut RIGHT when we need it! Absoloutly brilliant...I loved reading this story. It would make me ECSTATIC if you would make like a chapter or multi-chapters on this story of their lives. If not...still awesome! )
elphieistheshiz chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I can't even tell you how amazing I thought this was and how many times there were tears in my eyes in love with every single one of your storis your so good