Reviews for Boys Doing Savory Magic
SomeoneKnew chapter 3 . 7/24
I can't find the thing called Willpower. Help plz!
ankoku696 chapter 3 . 7/14
Will you be updating this story ever again? I do hope you will
Rainy-Round chapter 3 . 6/24
Can wait till you update it! And I have come across a few where harry is Dom and let me say it just doesn't work for harry to anything but sub
Sarah132cs chapter 3 . 6/16
I can't wait to read chapter4 :D
OMG, Poor Harry XD I hope you update soon! I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter~!
ElijahJessGodric chapter 3 . 5/19
I really enjoyed reading this and I do hope you plan on updating soon! I think Harry's character suits the sub role he doesn't have a dominant character I have to agree with you there. Hope to read more soon - Jess
catomit chapter 3 . 5/4
Hi there!

I know it has been a long time since you have last updated it, but please can you let me know what happens next?

It would really make my day if you could. You are a great writer, and I have been thoroughly enjoying your story!

Catomit
Sakihinata chapter 3 . 4/26
oh wow !
I WISH U WOULD FINISH THIS!
Sinister Blackrose chapter 3 . 2/27
Love it! Can't wait for more :3
Blushing Green Apple chapter 3 . 2/19
Bloody hell. You can't stop here...stopping here would be so...devastating...to the world of fanfiction! First time reading a BDSM between Tom and Harry. There are plenty between other characters but this is the first I've read for this pairing and I am LOVING IT! I want to see how Tom pursues Harry and...and...dominate him.

Please. You have to post soon...well you don't HAVE to since you could just ignore all our pleadings to update...but...I really really want to read more...so please?
PLEASE and more!
Kirtash R chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
What? I was hitting next chapter when I realise that there wasn't any other chapter : the horror :

Great story, hope to see you soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
will you ever update ?
anon chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
really hope u update soon!