Reviews for Boys Doing Savory Magic
aoinobara13 chapter 3 . 7/16
i love this chapter i really do. but i cried a little when i notice the date you last updated this fic. sniff sniff. pls. update soon. im begging you.
nighttheraven chapter 3 . 5/7
please do another chapter!
zamik chapter 3 . 5/1
Why have you stopped? Please! Another chapter! Please, it is sooo good, you cannot stop. Think about how much desperate peple you make by that! Please!
But just so you know, I LOVE ending a chapter at the worst possible moment. Its just my thing, especially at weird moments. I also wanna want you guys to keep in mind that I'm trying to be as close to potryaing a true BDSM relationship as possible. So that means there are going to be 'slow' chapters were we have a lot of explanation and little action. Understanding comes from the mindset of 'why' an action takes place, instead on just focusing the action itself. If all I did was write just about Tom and Harry's encounters, this story would be pure smut, and that's NOT what I'm going for. As much as I love me some smut _

Bottom line, I want my story to grow and develop as natrually as possible. I want my characters to do the same. And I want to give anyone who reads this a journey that they can take with Tom and Harry, because I'm on a journey writing it.

Is that why there's been no update in years?
Huffledor chapter 3 . 1/14
This is such an interesting AU! The plot line is very fitting for the two of them, I don't know how I haven't come across anything like this before... But I just love it! Please update soon!
ArcticWolf1996 chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Ha! This is a really good story! I know you haven't updated in years but I'll keep on the look out for an update just in case.
KatieMarrie chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
So sad this hasn't been updated in forever. I really enjoyed reading this. Hope you find the inspiration to continue in the future. :)
doylereborn208 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
It's safe to say I've read this more than a couple of times. It's so good that I keeping coming back for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Please update...
theworldcriestoo chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
I. Am. So. Angry. UGH. The frustration has ruined my day. I went to bed after reading the second chapter at 2 am, looking forward to getting up early to continue the next chapter, which i had not noticed was the last one here. After reading the smoking hot scene between Harry and Tom, I scrolled down and when I saw the utter lack of a 'Next' button, I felt my heart break. WHAT IS THIS MONSTROSITY? There are so many ways to continue this story, so the fact that it hasn't been IN 3 YEARS is ridiculous. I want to cry. Perhaps later, after I've calmed down from the deep sense of betrayal I feel I will move on from this lost opportunity. As a BDSM lover, I continue to search for realistic relationships in the fanfiction world, and this is the closet I've ever gotten. I beg to the author and all other competent, willing to adopt, authors to continue this story, and to please please please message me if that is what you plan to do. Also message me if you know of any other amazing BDSM stories. I swear I'm not this hysterical usually, but I feel so utterly disappointed.
petites sorcieres chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Very interzesting. I like how you put trust and breach of trust in Ginny issue. As you said it s very important in BDSM, and that she lied to Tom and betrayed some of the people she loves the most means a lot.

I love Luna appearance !

Thank you for this!
The-Great-Ledowski chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
I cry over this every time i look at it because I know it hasn't been updated since 2012. I was honestly reluctant to read this story because of that factor, but I did it anyway and it blew me away. This is a fantastic piece of writing! Everything about it drew me in, from Harry's personality (extremely cute), Harry & Draco's friendship, and finally, Harry & Tom's meeting.

I was so excited when I read this fic, esp when I read the interaction between Tom and Harry. I really enjoyed the whole thing.

I haven't read this since the beginning of this year (I think), so when I re-read it sometime soon in the future, I'll be sure to leave a much more detailed review!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 3 . 9/20/2015
Update please!
Inu Tashiro p chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Please update!
SomeoneKnew chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
I can't find the thing called Willpower. Help plz!