Reviews for Ten Weeks
This is really good.
animemanga luvr chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
so cute .
Halimede chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Tis fic was absolutely wonderful. It was inspiring, it made me nervous at times, and giddy at others. Sometimes I found myself crying, and sometimes nearly giggling in happiness. There was even a time I just wanted to choke Scott. But at all times, I loved it. Absolutely wonderful.
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love reading this fic...my heart went out to Stiles the whole time and yes maybe I was having a hope of Derek and Stiles but still a great fic. Thank you for a great read_
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Not going to lie, at one point I actually started tearing up. Loved it though.
DJDarkPixie chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wonderful and beautifully written. It sounds personal and that makes it all the better. My favorite part is the cuddle scene near the end. I wish I had a Derek in my life to cuddle and sniff me. :)
Smiley-addict chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
OMW! I LOVE THIS FIC! Amazing job!
FoRbIdDiN.fRuIt chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Cried throughout this entire fic but it was amazing. Very well written and thought out.
RecombinantDNA chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, I was really thinking you were going to kill off Stiles there. Phew, thank you for not. Very good story, there were only a few missed words but because the work is so long I don't think it really noticeable.
Good job!
1trulove chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
so good ! absolutely loved this ! good job !
raven shadow heart chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Thank you for this story. It was so beautiful and moving. I actually have a boyfriend who is a cancer survivor, so I really related to this story on a personal level, and I found myself cheering along with Stiles. Keep writing, you have a gift :)
raven shadow heart chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
awe
GlamDust chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
aaaaaaw that amazing! so heart warming. please write another chapter,please. i just love those boys loving each other. *tear drops*
NoireVerteFemme chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I'm glad things got away from you and that instead of a drabble we have this lovely story :)