Reviews for Viva La Vida
Calla Vivian Tor chapter 1 . 3/4
I believe u should turn this into a 2-shot cuz this is amazing
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Oh, please do continue this! I love it, but it feels almost unfinished. I thank you for such a great oneshot though, and hope that you have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening depending on the hour in your location.
mountain lion chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Keep going come on there are so many other stories that nobody will pick up ever again and just after the first page pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaass ssssseeeeeee! Continue it
Cristy chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Two shot...please. It was great. Coldplay is one of my favorite groups and I would like to see a follow up to these two. I love them as a couple. I think anyone can relate to the song. The battles we fight though life that makes you wonder if there is even a God or is hell real this earthly domain. We all leave behind regrets. Path's not taken, roads left untraveled, battles lost or won. It is an all consuming part of of having a place in what we call humanity. Who couldn't relate, but you made it very interesting for the characters so a 2nd Chapter would be nice for those of us with a road yet to travel. Great Job! And, good luck.
Lemontention chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I think a two-shot.

It was awesome,espicaly when he was like hnn. I started laughing for some reason.
Momo1991 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
very intersting what happens next?
Just Call Me King chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
TWOSHOTTWOSHOTTWOSHOT! CONTIIIIIIIIINUUUUUUE OR I WILL SICK A-UUN ON YOU!
nat dawg chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Definitely turn it into a two shot , just to not leave the rest of what would happen to our imagination.