Reviews for Sirens
I love you. I love you. I love your writing. I don't care that this is 5 years after you published this story you deserve every positive review. Keep up the good work!
dont get me wrong i loved this was a happy ending and you did an epilogue, but i was a quite saddened.. i was hoping for a sequel and continuation from the previous chapter.. seeing things tied up for greene, brittana getting back together, building their life back up, and eventually their family, and dealing with lucas etc :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
you got me, I thought the reason Britt had turned into a basket case was because Santana was the one who had been murdered. You played that out PERFECTLY, the whole "Was a friend and at on point more." and the fact Brittany was hooking up with a brunette. UGGGG I wish I hadn't fell for it. I don't even know if that's what you intended to do but that's what happened. It's a great story, you're a great writer, I'll be re reading this in the future I can tell.
LIMAHEIGHTS chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
I GOT SCARED WHEN I READ THAT THERE WAS ANOTHER INCIDENT
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 34 . 5/12/2016
Feelings , Ive got a lot of feelings ..
This chapter was gold
Thank you for Britt and Puck friendship , never read one with them this united
Thank you for Santana being so lovely
For Lucas cuteness
Thank you for this story , so worth it reading it till 3 am for the last couple of days
But I wished you would have write more about Brittana and Lucas !
Now im ready for one shots !
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 33 . 5/11/2016
My heart was pounding
I fucking thought it was Greene
I love kurt, I really do
The necklace
Terry about Lucas
Puck ..
Brittany and Santana
Im in fucking tears.
Thank you , thank you for this story.
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 32 . 5/11/2016
Omg ... your writin is spectacular
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 31 . 5/11/2016
Why do you do this to me ? .. I didnt like Terry .. but know I like the way she calls Santana Lo .. and admire her for taking Brittany side
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 30 . 5/11/2016
Okay this is now my fav chapter !
Santana love speech should be frame in the internet world ! Love love love it !
The shower scene .. Allie .. she is amazing !
Aaaaand Terr is out for good .. even thought I wished you had write that scene .. or maybe u did HhaHha
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 29 . 5/10/2016
Omg omg omg omg ! Why do you do this to me ?!
Finally santana , finally .. took you long enough
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 28 . 5/10/2016
Oh Santana Santana get your head in the game pleeeeease !
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 27 . 5/10/2016
Damn Santana ! You tell her you love her , you kiss her, you say you cant love without her , you crave for her but you are still dating terry! What is wrong with you?!
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 25 . 5/10/2016
Goood the I love you too moment .. I die. Man this chspter was life. So so so good !
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 22 . 5/9/2016
God move Britt !
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
What the actual fuck?! Oh man oh man , this chapter was life and death at the same time!