Reviews for Sirens
Pigri chapter 34 . 6/20
This story is perfect in every way! It should be on screen!
I really thought Santana and britt were getting mrried, but Puke and Joyce is a better choice I think since it's kinda unnexpected
i love the way you're writing
thanks for sharing Sirens with us

A french reader
I am so in love with this story, I can't stop reading! Lucas is super cute :)
Pigri chapter 23 . 6/14
This Terry/Santana thing was so unexpected! I felt my heart breaking in a million pieces, poor Britt-Britt!
I love what you did with this story, I love it, it's amazing!
Cette fiction promet de superbes choses! Il y a déjà une telle intensite, j'adore!

J'ai adoré le flashback, j'ai hâte de lire la suite c'est vraiment prenant.
Et je me demande comment tout s'est passé la derniere fois..
Maano chapter 6 . 3/20
Noooo San Don't leave again!
Maano chapter 3 . 3/19
I've only just started reading this story and now I can't stop! I like how you're writing it from different perspectives, its really interesting and it seems like it will continue to be a great story
Whitney chapter 34 . 2/28
I just want to thank you so bad for your story, cause it is magic.

You just stole everything in me.

You stole my breath, my thoughts, my present, but most importantly,my heart.

The way you write it.. God so perfectly. You gave me frisson ..
Every words between them was like an evidence.

I am desesperatly in love with your story.

Thank you so much!
TheKnowingSnixx chapter 34 . 2/23
I absolutely loved this story. Everything about it.

Their dynamics in this story are so different from every other story that I've read. I would have never thought that bubbly Brittany Pierce could pull off a persona like this.

I'm going to have to check out the rest of your stories.

Awesome work. :)
booknerd4 chapter 34 . 2/15
I binge read this entire fic in 3 days and omigod freaking god I cannot contain how many times I almost cried or laughed or just wanted to throw my phone out the window because of all the feelings this story has caused me! Seriously when Terry showed up I was like hell no cause it isn't as if their lives aren't fucked up as it is lol but then the way everything came together and Brittana, man, I cannot express how much I love the way you've written their journey. Also that bloody peanut butter and jelly song was freaking hilarious and I just love the dynamic Brittany, Santana and Puck have with each other. All in all bloody phenomenal writing, even though you made me curl up into a ball cause of all the feels lol but seriously thanks for sharing :)
TheKnowingSnixx chapter 7 . 2/9
I love this story already and I can't stop reading it. Gah. I should have been asleep hours ago, can't wait to continue reading it tomorrow ;)
Harrybm54 chapter 34 . 2/8
So I want to thank you again for this wonderful experience. I have read many marvelous Brittana fics. And I am not shure what caused my addiction to these girls. At first it was the undenieable chemistry of Heather and Naya. But after reading stories like Color, TKTD, White Shadows, Influence, many more and last but certainly not least this one I can honestly say that Brittana is my most important way of escaping the real world.
On the story; What happened to Rachel and how it affected our girls but also the rest of the Glee club was so emotional to me that it often made me cry. Sometimes I regret reading a story that is already finished because it is exciting to wait for updates and react to them. But this time i was very glad that I could keep on reading. I expect people to look for stories, like I do, by sorting on the number of reviews. So I hope that, with adding 34 of them I pushed this epic rollercoaster of a fic a little more in the all time favorite section. I look forward to read you other stories and thank you with all my heart.
Harrybm54 chapter 33 . 2/8
And it was worth every second I spent with you, and your incredible rich imagination.
Harrybm54 chapter 32 . 2/8
The story took me some time to read and I coul not let it go.
Harrybm54 chapter 31 . 2/8
The storylines are so very well constructed.
Harrybm54 chapter 30 . 2/8
That have the most respect for your captivating style of writing.