Reviews for Rumors
placidusXsomnium chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
The stories where someone is observing relationships from afar are my favorite! I love other perspectives on characters. Nice job and please, please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Hahaha love it! Awesome idea, you should write more, I'd love to see their reactions to the rumors
PjsRock14 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
wait. Whose the spy/watcher?
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Haha...this just made me smile. It's too cute. I'd like to see Eragon and Arya's reactions though at what people thought about them.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Love it. Just two small things. They were an army on the move, they didn't have showers or water plentyly avalable (sorry for my bad spelling) for washing. They would have gone more than a few days in the same set of clothes, if not more than a week, before geting them cleaned. :) I can't wait to see the rest of it, though.
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Oh this just promises to be worth a few good laughs and I love the theme. Romantic humor with this as the scenario? This is going to be priceless. And if the guardsmen amongst the Varden are like other bored guards, it will spread like wildfire...

Lord Jace
ExA-mazing chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Trololol! Second lady sentence was confusing other than that :p
Hannah Snow chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
You should keep going with this story
Elemental Dragon Slayer chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
haha, great idea :D this should be good, rumours will spread like wildfire about them...
Iseewithperfectclarity chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I'll keep this short and show you what this fic made me do...BREATHE...

Yeahhhhhh that carried on for about for 10 mins
ImSoButthurt chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This is just... Awesome. This chapter is beautifully written. I was so engrossed in the guard's story about the sunset that I was upset for a second when eragon appeared :P but this has the potential to be an amazing story. I anxiously await the next update!