Reviews for IOUs
fanficfantasies chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
woww...
Tewdee chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Wow, what a great idea! This was well written andhad an awesome plot. Bravo!
Lily Fenton Phantom chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Cool! i think this was great, but could you keep writing as i really would like to know what happens? :)
Lily Fenton Phantom chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Nice story. :)
Ulimo chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Wow... I know You said this is a Twoshot, but please continue this!¡!¡!¡

Ulimo
Ulimo chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I would love to see Vlad playing Hero.

LQtM, What did Danny do? If I had to guess, I would say it had something to do with Vlad's to-be-decided pairing.

And what do you mean we wouldn't know who Bulma and Vegeta are? I am sure a lot of people watched Dragonball Z. Bulma Briefs daughter of the founder of Capsule Corps and Goku's first friend. She is also the wife of Prince Vegeta who is a Saiyan from the planet Vegeta, also they are the parents of Trunks.

Yea, last year my Brother got all the DVD boxsets for DragonBall and DragonBall Z. I managed to watch upto the thrid season of DragonBall Z before I got caught up in Danny Phantom. Anything else I learned from my Brother, he is sorta a nerd, knows all about thr DragonBall series and all the comic book stuff like Spiderman and Batman. Which is odd, because he doesn't own any of the comics.

Wow, that has to be the longest review I ever wrote. Anyway, hope you update this soon!¡!¡!¡

Ulimo
MillionDollarNinja chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Well? WELL? Why did you end it at well? Argh! This is really good, and my curiosity is killing me! You have to update soon or turn this into a story! leaving it at just there well is seriously messing with my head! What's up with Vlad! Why's he acting like that! Arugh please add another story!
CurlyFirefly chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
So many questions... This needs to be updated NOW! Freaking hilarious concept.