Reviews for The Shinobi Alchemist
The Struggling Warrior chapter 4 . 5/4
Well, it's a shame that this has been left alone for so long. You have created a very interesting crossover here, and I want to learn where you go with this. Hopefully, you decide to continue this one day.

Thank you for the story thus far.
StarsscreamGhost chapter 4 . 4/20
This is an awesome story! I am eager and dreading ( because of the military) for this to continue.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 4/7
Considering that the Gate of Truth was opened from the Elemental Nations, did Shadow give him any Truth about Chakra?
The Kamereon chapter 4 . 3/22
Kinda stupid and illogical to stay or return to konoha.
His beloved jiji the one whom told the citizen of his burden, and the one who dint do what he could do more as the leader. I dont see what so special about the jiji he loves so much. Maybe he got sometype of loyalty seal on him.

Naruto should return only to have revenge a thousand fold
AmatsuKitsune chapter 4 . 3/5
Please continue this story, is too good to be abandoned!
Are you ever going to continue this story? I mean it's been far to long so I don't have my hopes up but I was getting into it though I was prepared for it to be abandoned so it's fine.
Gabyy3 chapter 4 . 2/9
This is a nice story, well thought and I can see all the hardwork you put in to this story so far.
On another note as a Romanian I feel insulted that you said in the AN that our language is the language of gypsis because is not. Romanian comes from old latin with mixes of franch, german, turchish and hungarian, oh I forgot abaut russian.

I suggest that you exchange th name Danut with Daniel because thats where it comes from, as for the nickname that you gave Naruto the translation is incorrect here is how it should be "Cel ce vede adevarul". If you ever need help whith Ishlavan language (that you choose Romanian) I could gladly help you via a PM.

Anyhow ignoring what I said above keep up the good work
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 4 . 1/1
Interesting! I like the premise of the story, and I'd love to see how the fma plot changes due to this :)
zackayu chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Pretty please! Update!
The Phantom Dragon Rider chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
This is one of the best Naruto Fullmetal Alchemist crossovers I have had the pleasure to read and I do hope that you update this soon.
dangofamily chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
i absolutely love this story! Naruto in the FMA world instead of Ed and Al in Konoha is indeed better since the latter is too over used. I really hope you update soon so I can read about cute little Naruto's adventure in Xing!
calcu22 chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
Interesting story. Love the idea of naruto in the FMA universe. Also it's great that naruto's becaming friends with everyone, that is just like him. Hope you update soon!
SaucyHandles chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Love the story! Happy it actually takes place in the FMA universe and not another story that has Ed and al in Konaha. Too many of those. Update soon as you can!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
Awesome story, definately one of the best Naruto/FMA crossovers out there! Just wish there was more to read now that I'm all into it!
kiroigenaya chapter 4 . 9/9/2014