Reviews for The Shinobi Alchemist
PinkBansheeChan chapter 4 . 10/23
This story is good I hope you update a new chapter soon
The Kromann chapter 4 . 10/8
just discovered this fic and I gotta say that it's well and truly got me ensnared. it hasn't been updated in quite a while so that's a little sad but thanks for a good beginning. *double thumbs up*
008080 chapter 4 . 9/16
Omg this is so good. Im so glad i checked this one aaa. I really love both series so seeing them together in one great well-written fic is the best !

I esp like how naruto's growing power/strength made sense. it's thoroughly explained and is actually logical in a way unlike other stories where he just became op / god-like.
And other than naruto in the mix, it's p much canon-compliant ! Theyre in character too ! Well at least how i expected them to act around naruto anw. The interactions between characters weren't awkward to read at all. in fact i always look forward to greed and naruto's interactions, theyre v fun and heartwarming. I hope you write more of them together even if it's just an omake.

I am curious tho. Will he actually learn any ninjutsu at all? considering, in canon, his favorite kagebunshin is ninjutsu.
I do hope he learns ninja arts tho! I usually dislike overpowered characters but idk i think it just feels right if Naruto knew some ninja arts even as simple as tree-walking or substitution technique. (Altho he did say he's learning how to walk on walls with chakra. I hope he develop it more so he can learn how to walk on water next haha)
Aside from that—aaa im really hype for next chapter! Ive always loved ling yao ! I want to see how their first meeting will go. :D
I also look forward on elric brothers reaction on naruto ! If theyll ever see each other that is. I hope that will be soon.

Anw this was a great read ! Keep up the great work and i hope you update soon. :)
MagicInTheStars chapter 4 . 9/14
Please Update! I like this story. I wanted to see the interaction between Ling and Naruto.
Amber96Anime chapter 4 . 9/7
This story is spectacular, it's hard finding a well-written crossover. I hope that there will be more chapters in the future. I'd love to see where this story goes.
Amber96Anime chapter 3 . 9/7
Personally, I've always loved Greed's character. I think you played him perfectly and kept him true to his nature - Being a Greedy Bastard that won't admit to caring but will boldly proclaim you as His. Lol.

The relationship between Naruto and Greed was stellar.

I mean really, Naruto is Attention and Love starved and Greed is... well, Greedy. So combine the two? You've got a great relationship there. For some people, they need someone who is possessive as hell and will declare you as theirs and that nothing could ever possibly change that. Especially in Naruto's case, it'll do the poor kid some good, to feel like he belongs somewhere, to somebody.

I agree that it feels a lot like what Zabuza is to Haku. I also love those two characters as well. Kind of the same concept, I believe.
kit chapter 4 . 5/20
Please say this isn't abandoned, it's a well written and engaging story with brilliant character development with Naruto slowly wondering if he even wants to go back to Konoha
Kira494 chapter 4 . 4/27
please dont tell me this amazing story is dropped? i love this :D so i hope you will update this sometime soon!
Mad Library Scientist chapter 4 . 4/25
I'd really love to have you continue this; I was really looking forward to Naruto meeting the Elrics. Any chance you'll ever come back to this?
Mad Library Scientist chapter 1 . 4/25
It would've been interesting if Naruto had described meeting Ed to Izumi; even though he doesn't know Ed's name, just the fact that he met some blond kid with gold eyes at the Gate would be more than enough for Izumi to realize what Ed must've done.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 4 . 2/3
This story really caught my attention, I hope you haven't given up on it?
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 3 . 2/3
Cool scene, i am glad you decided to send him to Xing.
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 1 . 2/3
Great start to the story
Anka Namikaze chapter 4 . 12/6/2016