Reviews for The Shinobi Alchemist
darkanomoly chapter 4 . 7/19
Wish there was more
wildtrance chapter 4 . 7/6
i really like this! its a great mix between the two worlds. is Kyubi going to make an appearance other than that one incident? I wanna see this Naruto interact with the old fuzz-butt. are the Elric Brothers ever going to meet Naruto? is going to learn more about charka (spelling?) or as they call it Chi?
eagerly awaiting more!~!
wildtrance chapter 3 . 7/6
and i died from cute... if only he called him Tou-san at one point!
ArronGenerator Rex chapter 4 . 3/29
Please Do More.
BridgeOfKhazadDum chapter 4 . 3/22
Please don't abandon this story, it has so much promise and you've done an amazing job with it so far!
kiminara chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
This is honestly the best naruto/fma crossover I have read so far. It's a shame you seem to have abandoned it. It was a great read. I hope that one day you will continue this story.
whitedagger11 chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
I really love this story,every year I come back and hope that this story was updated. Only to see that it wasn't,I don't know if you forgot ,or have something more important to do,but please update and continue The Shinobi Alchemist.
Neema Amiry chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
this is good
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Uh I'm gonna dread the chapter when Greed and the others get killed. Just thinking about it makes me so sad imagining Naruto in tears thinking of 'what if' and all those guilt thoughts.
Kira Akuma chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
This story is so good! Please start writing it again soon!
yindragonkiba chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
Cool
TheCrazyAnimeFan01 chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
This is a really cool and interesting story! I have seen other Naruto x FMA crossover stories but yours is definitely one of the best our there! :D I hope that you will continue on with this story because it's really good! X3 Anyways I hope u update soon! :D
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 4 . 5/24/2015
I love this and I hope for more!
The Struggling Warrior chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
Well, it's a shame that this has been left alone for so long. You have created a very interesting crossover here, and I want to learn where you go with this. Hopefully, you decide to continue this one day.

Thank you for the story thus far.
StarsscreamGhost chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
This is an awesome story! I am eager and dreading ( because of the military) for this to continue.