Reviews for Another Second Chance?
Austin Hart chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
loved it! please make some follow up chapters
KBRC chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
There is never enough fluff for this pairing, and i loved it;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
nice story, good job
you have a nice writing style :)
though, the way morgan's dialogue is written kind of just makes me picture him with a southern accent :P
InMyIvoryTower chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
First of all, I REALLY hope you made up the Seaver/Reid bit because they don't suit at all. Not one bit (and I'm not just saying that because I would be wildly jealous) He needs... Someone who will pull him out of his head and her quiet, thoughtful demeanor wouldn't do it.

I always wished the writers/director would have made the Emily/Derek spark more... They are so well suited and I am so desperately sad that Emily is leaving. I sobbed during the finally when she said her final quote. My heart was literally breaking.

All in all I really loved this(:
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
You are a talented writer i am alawys anticipating a new update or story from you and you do not disapoint , you write derek and emily beautifully . Eagerly awaiting next update or story thank you for writing
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
That was so great. Thank you:)
vampiresrockroza chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
So damn adorable I really enjoyed it! :) keep on writting! :D
Nix1978 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Ok.. So that was pure unadulterated fluff... Awesome ;)

& what is even more awesome...? Mocha twins! They would be so crazy cure it would hurt.

Although I must say, you were pretty cruel to Morgan st the end... LOL... I know Emily would tease him all the time though. I love their banter... I love them!
Firefly chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I loved the back and forth and the interaction with everyone, it was brilliant!
melliegrant chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Awwwwww! I just LOVE this. Like really, just love it. Haha. Anyway it was fantastic (as usual) :)
bluebaby3296 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
i wanted to ask whats with the underlined words? any way i am a little disappointed in the end. I wanted to see them have the kids and woulda loved to see the whole moms on a rampage for the nursery. I loved that she stayed and stuff. but i was hoping for a little more. maybe u can make it a 3 shot?
criss128 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Awwwwwwwww, I think my DEMILY heart just died and went to heaven :D, I had pictured the end of this story in many different ways, but I totally not expected this, this was beyond amazing, and like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I'm still smiling to the screen of my computer (I, once again, regret nothing :P).

I'm absolutely sure Derek is a big softie and so cute, I can totally see him exactly how you described his reactions, and Emily.. oh god, totally been emily, hehehehe, it's so accurate both of their behavior that I'm wondering... are you sure you're not one of the writters of CM? hehehe

Awwww, I love this ending for them (well, I must admit that any ending with them together is good to me, haha :P). I hope you never stop writting them (please please please *begging* *pouty face*)

Thank you so much for the update, I was REALLY dying to read it, and as I predicted (see? I'm half whitch :P) I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, so beautifully written and yep, totally DEMILY fluff :)

BTW, I really can't wait for the Brave New World update, hehehe that's another story I'm in love with (ok, well, you already knew that, don't you? :P)

Take care girl :D :D :D

Saludos
lovelover123 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
That was beautiful! Absolutely precious and EXACTLY what I imagined for those two! I loved it so much I wish you would continue it! I'd love the see the grandmothers come in and especially when they tell the team! But it's perfect already! Well done as always!
jhplug chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Adorable! And twins! With two kids under three already, that's my biggest nightmare. :-). Loved it. The first chapter was an angsty, emotional roller coaster. And the second was so sweet. Glad Emily stayed in DC. I hope that's the way the show plays it as well but I have a feeling she's in London.
hpcmfan7 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
OH HAPPY DAY I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW YOU UPDATED! I loved it! It was soooo much more then I expected and it made it even better that Emily was preggo :) hehehe oh Demily how I love you.

- E xoxo