Reviews for Unspoken Truth
Bloody-Destination chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Avaperated? I think you mean aperated, or aparated. I'm not sure which spelling is right.
Senju Serena chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
...did you just kill ron?
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
great
Myra Bones chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
What is Avaperating? I think you mean Apparating.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Get more sleep! I'm the one who stays up late, not you!
Well, not really... with school and stuff...
Ah well who cares.
:P
Cya!
Ae3 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Apparated, dear, not avaparated.
...Why'd I call you dear?
Eh, idk. I'm tired. Enough said.
Ae3qe27u chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
(I'm too lazy to log in. :P)
I really like how you've written this from how some kids talks, cuz, after all, kids don't think in the same way adults do.
Keep writing!
StormyFireDragon chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
i tried reading this story. you seriously need to work with a beta in the future. i also suggest HP lexicon to spell your stuff right. you also need to space out your conversations and add more to explain the plot. i read your author's notes and you cant expect all good reviews when you are making easy mistakes.
StormyFireDragon chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
twice i have seen the word avaperated. is this intentional? the word is apperated. or evaporated.
Richard Kenneth chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
You probably should have changed the line: "Well where kids shouldn't go. I may be a murderer, but I would never kill an innocent kid."

Voldemort did, in fact, try to kill an innocent kid; remember that he was trying to kill Harry as a 15-month old child and Harry was innocent, considering that the prophecy could have been for him or Neville you could easily say he was even innocent of being the 'savior' until Voldemort himself chose him.

You may be trying to give Voldemort some redeeming characteristics but ignoring the truth isn't going to make it more believable.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Voldemort does realize that nothing he's done so far has done anything for building even the smallest amount of trust between him and Harry, right?
rentamiya chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and i love thiss
YEAH LOVE It

continue please
delatrix chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Although shorter chapter so you can see how the Order ended. I am, however, very curious if Snape still tries anything or not.
Lupinesence chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Cool fic, sad it's finished :) If I could make a request for your new fic, could I ask for something featuring Remus like a friendship scene with him and Harry or how he deals with the other DEs like Greyback.
Laura chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
That was a nice little story, can't wait for the follow up story
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »