Reviews for Salamandrine
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
So good! Thanks for writing!
Castlelover777 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Good, exciting story!
MorningAngel9 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Loved the happy ending. So it was Esposito and Ryan who came to help Kate. :) He remembered her promise and got the kiss :) I loved this story, you wrote the details brilliantly as well as the Caskett !
MorningAngel9 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
She did exactly what i thought she would. I guess no one could have expected her to do something else. But now she is going to faint too because of the poisoning. I'm thinking Esposito came to help.
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Oh God no, no, no, no... Please tell me he is not dead. He has to survive... I'm just going to keep reading the other chapters...
someheartslove chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Oh, this is soooo sweet. I really love it when one of them is in danger, so they are worried, it makes the best scenes.
And I love it how he asked for his kiss. Oh, that is SO Castle.
someheartslove chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Oh, please please, let him live. Pleaseeeeee!
And I LOVED how she just went in, how she didn't wait for firefighters or the police. She just had to do something. That's totally Beckett.
someheartslove chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
WHY? WHHYY do you have a need to torture us?!
And when it began so beautifully. I mean SHE was the one who told him she would let him kiss her IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!
Oh my. Oh, oh, oh my.
And now this!
But I loved every single word. If it has to break my heart, I choose something this well written.
cris chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
i love this fanfic! it's soooo sweet ! seriously i love it! i think it's one of the bests i read till now, it's perfect! (not the bomb and Castle almost dead part...)
queenofserendipity chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
This is actually one of the best short Castle fics I have read! The meaning of the title adds a lot to the ending of the story! Amazing work! :)
anonymous.individual chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Wow. I loved it :)
EmptyLungs chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow. This is great. So tense.
Although I have to admit, I did read the first line as:

"It was a pleasure to bum."
That would have been a whole different story.
Great job!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Oh! A happy ending! Thank goodness. Excellent work :-)
onlybattles chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Just leave me here to die, because this fic just killed me. I

I don't get how all of your fics kill me. This one is probably my favorite for now.
sillylissy chapter 3 . 6/21/2012