Reviews for UsaChan Told Me
AnimeBae chapter 1 . 5/2
Hideyoshi lol I love that name
AnimeBae chapter 31 . 5/1
Nekazawa perfect timing
AnimeBae chapter 30 . 5/1
I hate her bring me haruhi
AnimeBae chapter 27 . 5/1
That e witch
AnimeBae chapter 21 . 5/1
I don't like kin the stupid bitch
AnimeBae chapter 20 . 5/1
I hate her so much
AnimeBae chapter 19 . 5/1
I hate her urrrrrrr make her go away
AnimeBae chapter 16 . 5/1
Dude Hikaru...
tirra.storm chapter 37 . 10/8/2014
That's such a sweet and beautiful ending. Kind of a pity the poison was never found/mentioned again, it's just a small plot-device that served it's purpose and didn't really need a come-back, but it still would've been good if it had been found in the room with Fukiko and Usa-Chan just before the almost-wedding.
oolfloo chapter 37 . 9/29/2014
Great story! Kin was a well-written villain, but to be honest it sounds a bit doubtful that none of the hosts managed to catch her dirty deeds. I mean, what happened to the Shadow King's abilities? Especially at the part where they were trying to contact Nekozawa and all Kyoya said was 'it's going through to voice mail'. That's just not how Kyoya operates in my opinion. I like the fact that Tamaki gave Hunny a talk before the wedding though.
Lol chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
What she and the Usa chan help like 10 people and they STILL consider it a coincidence? Sighhh xD
Tasia'sENDLESSDreams chapter 37 . 12/17/2013
This has got to be one of my FAVORITE stories of yours! It's so beautiful! I think I like fukiko almost as much as I loved taeko! How do you write soooo many stories? I can never get through one of mine!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/2/2013
I frickin hate Kin and now she gets what she deserves
StormSorceress39 chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
Maho! Genius! She's perfect!
And you're right about the blackout. If this keeps going on, then I'm leaving fanfiction.
But I love this story. It kind of reminds me of this movie, about a girl with an imaginary friend who got her into all kinds of trouble. But he wasn't awesome like Usa chan.
jayb1rd chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
"Pretty, Pretty Princess" 4-EVAH!