Reviews for Gohan's Adamance
Cuties.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 6 . 12/17/2019
A great story here!
MegaDork2 chapter 6 . 1/6/2019
Nice story but could you please do bog,fukatsu no f, tournament of destroyers, goku black, top, broly
megacharizat chapter 6 . 5/26/2017
good.
Blueflame chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
You made a amazing story I loved it props to you
gabelou1991 chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
J'aime.
John chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Nice...part2?
Dyton chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Finally I finished this story. I was sure I had read it before, but since there are no reviews from me I can only assume it was probably before I started reviewing.

Overall I felt the story was just sped up to an almost unsound speed. It's appalling to see a story speed up that much and yet still be extremely boring. Most of the story's character development was explained away in short paragraphs by the narrator, in exchange for the plot-line of the Buu saga which wasn't changed all that much. I would have much preferred to see you explain the plot-line of the Buu saga in short paragraph so you could spend a little more time in character development. I guess the reason it slightly peeves me is that this story had potential and I felt it fell flat on it's face towards the end.

Good luck in your future project, but please slow down a little next time.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
You should make a sequel where they go back to school with Videl's name change
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
I never got the whole 'Pan' thing but you're wrapping this all up nicely ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Impregnated
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Seemed rushed to mr
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
This is great! I only wish that this story were finished...
xSleeping Lionx chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Are you fu**** kidding me? No one saw the reference to "Beat It" by Michael Jackson? Tsk tsk people, do you even listen to music?. Great story btw
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
It's a really nice story... Especially the part where sex is explained... It makes complete sense :-)