Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
SoundScream chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I'll ship Iroh and korra rather than iroh and asami. Korra iroh is a perfect match..
The story is wonderful..
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
So cute! More please :D
Kelpiekilo chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Oh my god yes yes and yes. I'm so shipping this now omg this is great!
R3b3lWolf chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Korroh chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I also ship korra and iroh hard! Screw Makorra! Your story is perfect! I loved it! I really want you to write a second chapter about what happens when they wake up! no Makorra!
dreamgir39 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Ew... Well good story but.. Iroh and Korra? No! Makorra FOREVER
jade-radcliffe chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Please continue. I love it. I love our ship! I need more of these in my life.
Bow girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I tottaly agree with are CRAZY. Iroh and Korra should be together! Oh and I love your story! Well talk to you later. Bow girls out peace :)
Wandering Around Wonderland chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Love love love love love love! I ship korra and iroh the moment I saw him!

great job! Please continue!
Nyla Stilez chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I'm soo confused now! I don't know if I prefer MakoxKorra or IrohxKorra. Great story.
Love'Joy1990 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Let me tell you I am soo glad you put this story out there, now I have to ne honest, I did pair her with mako first; because he was the only cute guy there (no offence to his brother, somebody will come for him) and that girl amani, whatever her name is, had to show up in the show, and came in between them, so that was a lost cause, even though we are seeing mako's feelings for korra come out little by little BUT now the Iroh is coming into the picture, I so hope he falls for Korra and not the "pretty girl," even though Korra is beautiful too, they just make her look like a d mn tom-boy, which is annoying! Hopefully after the battle is over the city will throw a Ball and she'll look like the true beauty woman she is :D Well I hope this wasn't a oneshot and you'll continue with this story, remember, take your time and do NOT rush and update what you, nice job keep up the good work!
MustachioCatz chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
THATS IT, IM COMING TO THE OTHER SIDE...forget makorra *-* Perfect... Absolutly and completly perfect
Trylan Aire chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is exactly what I hope happens. Korra and Iroh are perfection. :)
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
That was cute! Not sure about a ship until I see more of our new Iroh!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2012