Reviews for Behind Doors and Masks
Even odds Snape might not have survived that with out help of some kind. The should begin making plans to subdivide the room of requirement and house students there.
BlueWater5 chapter 12 . 6/29
I like Neville's care.
The Seaberry chapter 11 . 6/12
Please please please update? It's so nice to finally read something well-written, relatively canon, and actually in-character for these characters. I am so happy I found this and selfishly so sad I don't have more to read. Really fantastic work so far.
Georgette Weasley chapter 2 . 6/6
Lee would have graduated
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 11 . 5/31
What a fantastic story so far !
PoorInnocentBystander chapter 11 . 4/18
This is an amazing story, and I'd love to read more . I can't wait for an update!
Larenars chapter 11 . 3/21
I really like this story. I'm enjoying the exploring of Snapes/Neville interaction.
tigerlily124 chapter 11 . 3/12
Well done! What a horrible position both of them are in. I look forward to reading the rest.
EriEka127 chapter 11 . 3/10
Love this story! Will you be updating any time soon?
Nemaloppe chapter 11 . 3/3
There are many versions of Snape in fanfics and yours is the most similar to the present time Snape in the book and movie. Please write more.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 11 . 2/8
I love this fic! Please please please update soon! X3
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 1/29
Neville is growing up, and *thinking* about what he sees and what Snape is going through, and not just himself. Neville should also remember that *Harry* is always rescued—but not necessarily anyone else around him.

Oh, yes, he is learning a great deal.
Saramagician chapter 11 . 1/24
Interesting perspective of the events in DH! I liked it! Update soon...
trainreader chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
wow such a different story. I love it.
SpencerBrown chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Thank you so much for continuing this story! Every new chapter makes my day, or my week, as I often go back and re-read the last few bits.
Your exploration of motives and cost and consequences is so much fun, and adds so much depth and meaning to this world.
Thank you. ️