Reviews for Behind Doors and Masks
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Awesome update! I can't wait for more!
alix33 chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Yay! for Neville being able to surprise Snape, even if it was just for a moment, with that silently cast stunner.
Yay! for Neville making those notes so he could teach what Snape taught him to the DA.
"list it's two other names" - "its two other names".
I LIKE Neville stnading up to even a weakened and tortured Snape, there with the paragraph that starts "It's not like I can bloody well tell anyone…".
For the record, I hated that slur against Harry. Ron Weasley, I'd gladly slur to hell and back and back to hell again myself, the disloyal, jealous git!
Yay! for Luna and Dean having been rescued during Harry, Hermione and Ron's escape from Malfoy Manor.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Even odds Snape might not have survived that with out help of some kind. The should begin making plans to subdivide the room of requirement and house students there.
BlueWater5 chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
I like Neville's care.
The Seaberry chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
Please please please update? It's so nice to finally read something well-written, relatively canon, and actually in-character for these characters. I am so happy I found this and selfishly so sad I don't have more to read. Really fantastic work so far.
Georgette Weasley chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Lee would have graduated
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
What a fantastic story so far !
PoorInnocentBystander chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
This is an amazing story, and I'd love to read more . I can't wait for an update!
Larenars chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
I really like this story. I'm enjoying the exploring of Snapes/Neville interaction.
tigerlily124 chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
Well done! What a horrible position both of them are in. I look forward to reading the rest.
EriEka127 chapter 11 . 3/10/2016
Love this story! Will you be updating any time soon?
Nemaloppe chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
There are many versions of Snape in fanfics and yours is the most similar to the present time Snape in the book and movie. Please write more.
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 11 . 2/8/2016
I love this fic! Please please please update soon! X3
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
Neville is growing up, and *thinking* about what he sees and what Snape is going through, and not just himself. Neville should also remember that *Harry* is always rescued—but not necessarily anyone else around him.

Oh, yes, he is learning a great deal.
Saramagician chapter 11 . 1/24/2016
Interesting perspective of the events in DH! I liked it! Update soon...
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »