Reviews for Behind Doors and Masks
Shadow.SSJ chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
Very good chapter. I'm very excited to have you back. :D
storm9449 chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
Amazing story. I love how Snape is still a complex character and Neville's relationship with him is multidimensional. Great characterization.
plutoplex chapter 12 . 6/30/2016
Thanks for the update! I like seeing what the repercussions were for Harry's actions in DH.
Tra8erse chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
I am enjoying this story and the development of Snape's and Neville's characters, but here I could not quite suspend disbelief. Dumbledore only goes and blabs the deepest secret of Snape's allegiance (which could have him brutally killed and the war lost if this comes out!) to a schoolboy, when not even the trusted staff are supposed to know. In all the books he never spoke a word without obfuscation. He would be far more likely to be all enigmatic, say just enough to sow doubt and let Neville arrive at correct or erroneous conclusions himself. Otherwise, very nice. If the revelation means that the teenage rebels will stop their idiotic pranks, then it was all worth it.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Awesome update! I can't wait for more!
alix33 chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Yay! for Neville being able to surprise Snape, even if it was just for a moment, with that silently cast stunner.
Yay! for Neville making those notes so he could teach what Snape taught him to the DA.
"list it's two other names" - "its two other names".
I LIKE Neville stnading up to even a weakened and tortured Snape, there with the paragraph that starts "It's not like I can bloody well tell anyone…".
For the record, I hated that slur against Harry. Ron Weasley, I'd gladly slur to hell and back and back to hell again myself, the disloyal, jealous git!
Yay! for Luna and Dean having been rescued during Harry, Hermione and Ron's escape from Malfoy Manor.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
Even odds Snape might not have survived that with out help of some kind. The should begin making plans to subdivide the room of requirement and house students there.
BlueWater5 chapter 12 . 6/29/2016
I like Neville's care.
The Seaberry chapter 11 . 6/12/2016
Please please please update? It's so nice to finally read something well-written, relatively canon, and actually in-character for these characters. I am so happy I found this and selfishly so sad I don't have more to read. Really fantastic work so far.
Georgette Weasley chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Lee would have graduated
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
What a fantastic story so far !
Anonymooser chapter 11 . 4/18/2016
This is an amazing story, and I'd love to read more . I can't wait for an update!
Larenars chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
I really like this story. I'm enjoying the exploring of Snapes/Neville interaction.
tigerlily124 chapter 11 . 3/12/2016
Well done! What a horrible position both of them are in. I look forward to reading the rest.
EriEka127 chapter 11 . 3/10/2016
Love this story! Will you be updating any time soon?
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »