Reviews for Behind Doors and Masks
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I love it! Shows the good, noble, yet still snarky side of Snape. XD
bridgeportfox chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Snape and Neville handled that well. Everyone caught will be in some danger but nothing as bad as the Carrows. The tow of them working together is going well. I like that Snape, even though he is beginning to respect Neville, still has his snarky, sharp tongue.
bridgeportfox chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Good idea, having Snape provide potions for the students that have been injured. They both seem to be keeping up the facade of hate so far, too.
bridgeportfox chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
I'm glad they came to an understanding. Neville really came into his own that year and should be of real help to Snape. At least the man has someone else who knows his secret and doesn't hate him. This is the first time I've read this angle to a Harry Potter story and am enjoying it immensely. Bravo!
bridgeportfox chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I like that Neville got to see more of who Snape is. The two of them making a truce was good. Poor Snape needs someone who can help him out occasionally and Neville seems like a sympathetic boy. He may even figure it all out even if he can't speak of it.
bridgeportfox chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Good detention. It will keep Neville occupied and out the the Carrows way. His disappearance will keep the other students in suspense and, hopefully, in line.
bridgeportfox chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
The story makes sense. Neville was sure to anger the Carrows who would want to make an example of him. And Severus would want to come up with a plausible reason to save the injured student. Poor Snape had a fine line to walk between defending the students while keeping the Dark Lord and his servants happy. At least Poppy has an idea of what is going on and won't hate him like all the others.
hobo chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
continue! please, pleae, please!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
This is really, really good. Can't wait to read more!
NevemTeve chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Great story, keep writing.
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
I love it! Continue soon, bye!
PhiGirl chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
I really loathe to break the nice number of 42 reviews.
Well, there's nothing to be done for it if I want to comment.

I remember reading this story a while back and enjoying it very much. I'm glad I stumbled upon it once again.

When I read DH I always hoped for more scenes at Hogwarts and/or with Snape. But then, it leaves much room that can be filled. And I think you have done so wonderfully.

I hope you continue this soon.
Kat chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I really like the story! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Eavis chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Oh, this is so /brilliant/. By far one of my favourite HP stories. I do so love Neville, and the Professor, of course. :D
GuidingHand chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I am enjoying the story. It is not often that a fanfiction story fits to canon so well. This is just like a missing part of the book, the other side of the story. The only flaw I've found is that I seem to recall reading the name Lee in one of the chapters. If it was Lee Jordan then he would no longer be at school because he was a year ahead of Neville. Your story is very well written and I hope you continue it.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »