Reviews for Behind Doors and Masks
duj chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Good chapter, but I have some quibbles:

1) I find it hard to believe Harry told anyone currently at Hogwarts about the passages. Why would he, when he didn't even suspect Snape's return? If anything, he thought it might be closed down, not re-opened with Snape and Carrows in charge. A much more likely way for the DA students to know of the passages would be for the Twins to have told Ginny after Snape's appointment was announced. (Or after the Ministry fell, since by then they'd know she wouldn't have Harry and co around to help her in need.)

2) Actually, Lupin's classes couldn't have been much more helpful to the students than Lockhart's, because his syllabus (judging by his lessons and exams) covered only dark creatures (not including Dementors), not dark spells or dark arts users.

3) I find it unlikely that theft is a big deal in the wizarding world. Ron doesn't seem especially bothered by Hermione doing it in CoS or Dobby in GoF.
duj chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
I suppose the boxes are a substitute for Occlumency skills. Can anyone but Snape find them and/or breach them?
duj chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
Canon-Dumbledore never gives anyone information except to control them or use them in some way. He probably never thought Neville was useful enough to bother with till now.
duj chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
Neville, of all the students we know, is the one least likely to do something dishonourable or cruel, even to an enemy.
Shadow.SSJ chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Excellent chapter. It was worth the wait. Keep going! I can't wait for the next chapter.
BlueWater5 chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Great update!
Firazh chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
An excellent story so far, and utilising a vastly underused setting (7th year at Hogwarts) to highlight both how Neville went from a bumbling hopeless to a hero, and what Snape must have gone through all alone in that year. Masterful characterisation as well. I hope you do add to the story at some point, it is a real gem.
Disodium chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
The story has been consistent with Jk Rowling's tale (albeit with a much needed backstory), and we all know what happens at the end... please, stray from it a bit? I can't go through that again (but if you must...). Great story btw, I can't wait for the next chapter.
ebonypol chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
Loved it! One of the best hp s out there :) I look forward to the next update! Ur a great writer :)
CaptainMeghanSparrow chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Something that bothered me, Lee Jordan shouldn't be at Hogwarts at this time. He would have graduated at this point and during this seventh year at Hogwarts he would have been on the run and broadcasting "Potterwatch" as according to the book series.
Snarky64 chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Great update. Looking forward to more.
darkdranzer chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
So happy! another update! I like how you write Neville. Especially when you contrast him with harry who is a stereotypical Gryffindor type.
Zireael07 chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
This is an excellent chapter!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
Great story! I love it. You don't forget to reming us that it is not easy for Neville, nor Snape. Hope you update soon :-)
Saramagician chapter 10 . 1/4/2015
OMG! Everything is getting complicated! Can't wait for more!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »