Reviews for Changes
JulBram chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Ammm... I love all your stories but... They are not consistent with each other, and they could be. In my mind now I have multiple weddings and children and who dies when. I love it all but I hope new stories include your own older stories.
MissTink1987 chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
LOVED THE PROPOSAL! LET ME SAY IT AGAIN...LOVED THE PROPOSAL!
GibbsIsMyGod chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Awww! So lovely!
i luv ewansmile chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Aww. Good chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
This chapter made my heart melt. I love it so much. Thank you. Can't wait for the next one.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Loved the proposal, just loved it. See, now you made me cry happy tears ) And Sam interrupting at the end as always! The girly colors line made me LOL! Is there more I hope?
bcmom chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Nice :) thanks. More please.
Jedi Skysinger chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
YEAH! Fiona's back. The ending was a three hankie for sure, Mikey crying himself to sleep at her side, the poor guy's been SO stressed out, and Sam and Fi's brother sister comments. WOW! Great job, girl!
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Michael lost it not just because Fiona is awake now but I think the whole time Fiona has been away really unhinged him. Lovely chapter and so good to have Fiona back in the land of living again
FMSMandi chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Aww finally Michael can sleep knowing Fiona is somewhat ok. That was a great chapter.
FicreaderT chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Yeah! He has a lot more to tell her because he skipped a lot of the good stuff...
Souriswingette chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
Fiona woke up.. Are we going to have a little joy or another storm? Suspense, suspense until the next chapter.. ;-))
BurnedmichaelY chapter 10 . 7/7/2012