Reviews for See no Devil
kakashifan7 chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Hey- I hope you'll update this story soon! I love this fic about Hiruma :) And I love how Mamori is beginning to learn more about him.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Hello, I hope you're doing well. Just wanted to let you know that there are people like me who are still following your story, so continue writing! I'm really dying to find out how Mamori's and Hiruma's relationship will develop. I really love the way you put so much understanding between the two. Thanks!
firedragongirl chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I'm absolutely taken by your writing! You haven't updated in quite a while, but I hope you will sometime soon! If not, then this was still an absolutely great read! ;u;
youko chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
next chapter please
Morphe chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This fic is really fantastic. Your writing style is really nice and the characters are quite you make the situation really interesting, the ways the people deal whith Hirumas illness are different and true to the characters and some passages are really sad !
JeniPireX chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
This better not be Hiruma x Mamori. I hope it's HirumaxMusashi. & please continue this fanfic!
ewals chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
I absolutely love this. You're writing is, quite honestly, perfect. You're descriptive, it flows amazingly, you aren't an idiot and you write with a simple sophistication that shows this.
Your plot is really good too. I've seen a few others in relation to Hiruma getting sick, but it was one or two others. They really didn't strike me as ones I should read.
I also tend not to read things like this, leaning more towards love stories when it comes to Eyeshield Fanfics on here. However, this story had still managed to completely captivate me. I also normally avoid MamorixHiruma, yet with this I'm actually quite eager to see some of that. I also had the idea that it would be MamorixMusashi, which was an interesting pairing that I hadn't thought of before or seen. I reckon that would be quite interesting to read, especially in this. The two of them falling in love whilst looking after the fallen, demonic quarterback. Hell, I can even see this as a bit of a love triangle. The mysterious Kicker at her side, tending to their Captain together, or the Demon himself, the man who was always a shadow over her?
If you cannot tell, I am really quite into this fanfic. I am anticipating a brilliant next chapter and can't wait for the email to notify me of it's publish.
(Apologies for any mistakes. I'm on my phone and it's almost 4 in the morning for me.)
Dark Calamity of Princess chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
I never seen such a deep story about Hiruma. It feels really different to see the usually strong Hiruma become so vulnurable... (sorry my english is bad, english isn't my first language)
Though it feels a bit weird to see such a stiff and anti-social Hiruma...he is a bit loner but...I never think he would be that extreme...but it is your is okay

I will wait for the next update, keep writting!
MildlyMiffed chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Well this is a very good story you have here. I really like it. I was all set to go read the next chapter, eager to see what would happen with the not-so-subtle foreshadowing you had there in this last chapter, but alas, this is the last chapter you have up. So it'd be really awesome if you're up for continuing. I want to read what happens next. You're doing very well at the pace and development of this story, so good job. Keep up the great work.

Hope to see more from you soon. :) Ya-Ha!
Hermi-ko chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Wow, wonderful. Well written, the characters are here in all their glory and you actually build up some football backrground, more than most who just say "they were training on the field" (and I am of those). Great job, I am looking forward to the next chapters and I wish you all the best! Keep going!

Angel Fantasy chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Hmm... with what Musashi just told Mamori, I suspect there will be an assassination attempt on Hiruma once these pissed off gangsters discover he is in a vulnerable state. I wonder how the kicker, the manager and the coach are going to fend off this many people without the help and protection of the rest of the Devil Bats? I hope the rest of the team gets suspicious and decides to find out what's going on with their devilish quarterback, otherwise the Captain may get killed... along with those who take care of him.
Mayuzu chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Thanks for updating. I love this story and curious about how you build Hiruma's past. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
kottakitty chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
This is absolutely brilliant! I feel bad for hiruma :( can't wait for more please get round to it soon! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Please update. I adore this story. Great idea, keep it up! : )
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
That was nice I really liked it, and lol, Suzuna's crazy! Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon, ne?