Reviews for See no Devil
logged out chapter 8 . 3/29
oooooooh a new chapter! looking forward to the next!
I'm so happy you finally updated! Please keep writing, this fic is amazing!
Your writing is really good, looking forward to see What happends next! :D
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 8 . 1/1
Ah wow! This is really ramping up...I want to see what happens! Hiruma-kun...I hope he'll be okay. He needs to take some antipyretics...
Tacpebs chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Yay for updates! So much to learn about Himura. Still enjoying this story!
DDB-NAKITA chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
I like this story so much, and thank you for coming back again and please keep cooming back later, because we're still waiting for you.
sweetcat1025 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I like this story so much can't wait to see next episode
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
I'm really enjoying the story. I see it's been years since you've updated. Are you planning on finishing the story or am I too late?
DDB-NAKITA chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
Actually, i like this story so much, their friendship amazed me so much. I hope you could continue this story.
castingallelseaside chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
Hi! I know it's been a while since you're last update...but I hope you get back to writing this story! Your writing really brings out the depth of the hiruma's relationships with the people around him.
muuthebest chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
I really would love to read the continuation of this story. I hope you will update soon xoxo
CincinnatiGhoul chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
is this not being continued? it has been a few years since the last update... please work in this more, if you can! i really, really love this story, and your writing style, and i'm sure plenty others do too! i also adore the plotline and where this is going. very great portrayal of the characters! this fandom needs more stories like this! and authors like you, too. i really enjoy your headcanon for hiruma's house and background, too. i'm about to check out your other stuff, so keep up the good work!
castingallelseaside chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Hey- I hope you'll update this story soon! I love this fic about Hiruma :) And I love how Mamori is beginning to learn more about him.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Hello, I hope you're doing well. Just wanted to let you know that there are people like me who are still following your story, so continue writing! I'm really dying to find out how Mamori's and Hiruma's relationship will develop. I really love the way you put so much understanding between the two. Thanks!
firedragongirl chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I'm absolutely taken by your writing! You haven't updated in quite a while, but I hope you will sometime soon! If not, then this was still an absolutely great read! ;u;
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »