Reviews for See no Devil
Mi Ken 20 chapter 9 . 3/29
I hope you still wanna work on this fanfic
cuz this is such a good fic that I ever read about Hiruma
Alchemist inLove chapter 9 . 1/29
Please.. I really like the way your words describde this fanfic and how care Hiruma to everyone
So don't be hiatus and come back with new chapter
Lots of love your fan of your story
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2017
I'm so glad you updated! I thought this fic would be abandoned. :) I've been following this story for quite a while, but I deleted my account so now I just come back once in a while for your story and a few others. I really like the way you set up Musashi and Hiruma's friendship here- the bits and pieces of Hiruma's past that Musashi knows demonstrates his compassion for his friend, yet respect for his privacy. can't wait to read the next chapter!
akitty chapter 9 . 10/3/2017
Ah this is such a good story I love it so much thank you for writing it

Quality chapter but now I really want to know the rest of Hiruma's backstory gah

Anyway thank you thank you thank you and have a lovely day
Tacpebs chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
Have I told you lately that I'm loving this story? Love it! Please continue! Wheee!
applejee chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
AAAAH SO GOOD
logged out chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
oooooooh a new chapter! looking forward to the next!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2017
I'm so happy you finally updated! Please keep writing, this fic is amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2017
Your writing is really good, looking forward to see What happends next! :D
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 8 . 1/1/2017
Ah wow! This is really ramping up...I want to see what happens! Hiruma-kun...I hope he'll be okay. He needs to take some antipyretics...
Tacpebs chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
Yay for updates! So much to learn about Himura. Still enjoying this story!
DDB-NAKITA chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
I like this story so much, and thank you for coming back again and please keep cooming back later, because we're still waiting for you.
sweetcat1025 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I like this story so much can't wait to see next episode
Tacpebs chapter 7 . 11/1/2016
I'm really enjoying the story. I see it's been years since you've updated. Are you planning on finishing the story or am I too late?
DDB-NAKITA chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
Actually, i like this story so much, their friendship amazed me so much. I hope you could continue this story.