Reviews for The Moments that Bring us Together
SweetComplications chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
So sweet :) Crack pairing or not, their interactions feel so real. Honestly, I thought it would be 004 thinking his dreams of getting married again would be ruined because of Black Ghost due to his loss of Hilda and pretty much a walking weapon. But the fluff proves me wrong!
SweetComplications chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Yes! Bad girl 003/Francoise! There honestly needs to be more stories of her like this!
SweetComplications chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I don't care what people say, the interactions between these two characters are a possibility if they hadn't made 003 go for 009 D:
GreenFantasy64 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
This is a nice story.

GreenFantasy64
SweetComplications chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
I'm about to die of the fluff because he keeps warming up my heart. I am a bit upset with 006 though as he is a jerk for only wanting to cook food from his homeland and expect everyone to have it. As a cook he should try other things but then again, 006 is 006.
SweetComplications chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Love the fluff! I loved that you showed 004's caring side, a side he rarely shows due to his past and transformation. But I do feel bad for 003 in this situation :/
SweetComplications chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I like the idea of a memorial garden. It's fitting to the cyborg team in a way that it hard to explain. I bet 005 is happy with the garden. Also the lighting of the scones was a sweet touch to the whole idea.