Reviews for Selfless Sacrifices
sama chapter 2 . 5/30
It turned out great. But if you could please make a another chapter that would be awesomely cool.
IchiIchi chapter 2 . 3/3
Amazing stuff, like really cool. Wish to read more because this is so fun to read :p Please continue :D Still fans out there
Gold Zephos chapter 2 . 2/23
Finish the bloody story mate! I love it, and I want more than what's here.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
Fantastic story! It's hard to find a good IchigoxHalibel, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fanfic. I may be an anonymous reviewer, but I really hope you add a new chapter soon. Thank you for an excellent read, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Daki92 chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Interesting...Shame it was never fully realised.
It'sAMeMario chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Wow awesome story and I really hope you can continue...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
love it
Evil reviewer chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
We want updates! We want updates! We want updates!
Danny R chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
More please it's good
JoseLuises chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Muy buen fic, no le veo muchos errores ortográficos. Me gusta ver por donde va el rumbo que toma la historia, no creo que sea necesario decirte que espero con ansias el siguiente capitulo, sigue así.
0oo CagedBird oo0 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I am just in love with this story. Its .zing.
D chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
This is so damn regretful, you got me so interrested in this plot and there I see you haven't uptade this story since LAST YEAR ! 0.0 the grammar's good, the dialogues are lively and funny, and there is potential everywhere ! With Hallibel, Mila-Rose, Apache...! I'm eager to see what you would have made of that yellow-eyed black-tailed person we all know and love :D
D chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
I loved it ! And above all I loved your writing style :) I hope you will not give up on that story at one point, please there is so few Ichigo/Tia stories :( let alone good stories -
Zenobio chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Very good story! I also wish you would continue. Sorry that I did not review, but I did now! The grammar and plot are very refreshing, cuz its such a rarity on this site. But anyways, keep up the good work!