Reviews for Missing You
Emilx311 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
awwwww Yay, they fixed well not everything but it's a start (is it possible for those two to fix all their issues?) well anyway it was cute and sweet and absolutely wonderful!

Emi
Nabila Nadia chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Yay! Love you for updating this. :-D A three-shot maybe? pwease? would love to see Raoul's reaction
Nabila Nadia chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
:( Poor Raoul...shock about his reactions but still pity him. Now 'I' want to throw that rock at Erik just so he would see how much in pain Raoul is. XD Great to see you posting more in this fandom 3

and -bigpuppyeyes- . continue please?
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Poor Raoul! I'd love to see this as a two-shot. How long would it take for Erik to notice that Raoul has stopped trying to see him, or get to him in some way? Hope to see more, soon!
the.opera.ghost.uk chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Well, well, well.

I suspect that one opera ghost has been secretly observing our dear Vicomte just to see how far he can be pushed and for how long before he needs to make his presence known. Yet another test of Roaul's love.

I like the way that you have Raoul's behaviour turning into what would be considered petulant O.G. ishness. Maybe Erik needs to see how much a like they really are.

Regards, O.G. UK
Quod chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
No, that was ... Ow. ;_; That was very saddening. As the ficlet continued, I grew more and more :( towards it, until I reached the end and was pretty much making this face - :'( - and hugging my arms. ... I am now going to go read a happyfic of yours to make up for it.

Well done at RENDING APART MY HEART/PLAYING WITH YOUR READERS' EMOTIONS, basically. ;P

(Seriously, though, well done. Following Raoul in his slow, helpless descent into hopelessness was indeed heart-breaking. The way you wrote it, too, felt exceptionally organic and thus added to the atmosphere of the entire fic. And this should totally be a two-shot, because I'm sad now. ;P)
Heavenly Shades chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Me again _

I think Erik must emerge from the catacombs to find Raoul with another man...a friend of course, I like jealous fics :D especially when it's unfounded.

Okay, I think that's it!
Heavenly Shades chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I think you mean: "There is definitely a second part to this!"

You cannot possibly leave it at that...poor Raoul! *pouts*

Great fic as always 3
Ai-Sama chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This made me choke up. Please make it a two-shot. If Erik comes back, Roul should ignore him or something like that and lets see how well Erik handles that.
Emilx311 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I am sitting here sobbing right now...and for your information it is completely your fault...and maybe Erik's too but well I've been told i need to stop blaming fictional characters for my problems. But on the other hand, something has to be pretty amazing to reduce me to tears so high five there. Raoul should just write Erik a note being all "I give up, I'm moving on. bye". We AlL know how Erik would react to that :P And no, i don't think anyone actually does check the length O_o

Emi