Reviews for Fake and Proud
xXBlackDragonXx chapter 1 . 3/20
Really this story should be labelled as complete
Sanasuke chapter 1 . 3/11
Please oh please oh please update very soon I have grown interested by just reading this one chapter.
tf330129 chapter 1 . 1/7
good story keep it up
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
EternityDragon2610 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This looks like it could be a pretty awesome fic but I'll reserve criticism or praise until it's a few chapters in where i can get a good feel of the story. Anyway keep up the good work and i hope you update soon :D
Yorozuya chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
ahhh, this looks so epic

I REALLY hope you continue it
IchiIchi chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Man, this seems epic, I just wish you could continue q.q!
warrior of six blades chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Nice job on this chapter and on the idea of Shiro being Ichigo's zanpakuto instead of Zangetsu. I look forward to seeing how this changes things for Ichigo in the future. Like will his inner Hollow be EMIYA now or still the stark white version of Ichigo? Will his Bankai be the Unlimited Blade works that Shiro and Archer had and if so what will his ten count aria be?
Telron chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
interesting concept for a story. i look forward to seeing how it changes his fights
tensa zangetsu1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Please make it a harem please.
Silvar Sunstrider chapter 1 . 11/22/2013

I realize that the chanses of any updates here are close to none, seeing as it was published over a year ago, but I'm a 'the glass is half-full'-kinda'-guy, so I'm putting it on my fav. list. Your style, grammer and take on the characters are great, so if a new chapter shows up it will most certainly be worth the wait.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awesome intro
Please continue.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Love the start.
Mexican ninja1996 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Ichigo and yoruichi please and the story is awesome please update
bh chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Great job plz keep up the go work
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »