Reviews for Alexander, Son of Worf
DLJB38 chapter 1 . 6/29
I really enjoy this story I hope you continue with it!
Garden Gnomie chapter 23 . 4/24
wow
Celgress chapter 23 . 4/22
Thanks for another great chapter, after so long. I wonder how Worf will react given his history with the Kahless Clone once he figures out what is happening? I also enjoyed the meeting between Alexander and Tanas, it was tense there for a minute lol.
jadedstar chapter 1 . 3/16
WOW I got sucked in quick saw it, thought i would take a peek and missed half a movie LOL. if the rest is anywhere near this well written and intriguing I will be busy for a while. Like your style so far and yes I am a very well read and picky reader. Looking forward to following chapters.
Kehlan chapter 21 . 1/2
I have very much enjoyed reading this story so far. It's very good and deals with some of my favourite characters. I look forward to reading more.
If I had to criticise anything, your grammar is a bit off in places, you have a bad habit of mixing up your tenses... for example, 'has' where 'had' would read better and in some chapters you have partially wandered into the prsent tense which doesnt quite work.
It's not enough to be off putting, but considering how good your grammar is in every other way, it does stand out.
Anyway, since I read this story so quickly (which is a sign of how good it is) I am now going back to reread it to pick up the details I missed the first time round and then I am going to take a look to see what else you have written.
Celgress chapter 22 . 2/23/2015
I'm glad to see you are continuing this incredible story. Poor K'nera the girl has suffered enough already. I however have a feeling her cloaking experiments might play a pivotal rule in the looming civil war. Yay Lwaxana is back, love her over the top character.
Ogrebear chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
This is such an excellent story.

Consider this Fav'ed and Followed!
Ogrebear chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Fantastic story so far.
A shame you didn't change this stupid useless death...
KendrixTermina chapter 21 . 7/29/2014
So the cat is not completely out, but Worf is painting over the parts he didn't reveal with generous amounts of "I actually don't think your useless, pretty much the opposite", leaving out the whole part with his own future self potentially biting it. A bit of a sacrifice in there, both in a literal and a more "abstract" way, relating to what Worf wants him to end up thinking about/concluding from this.
Celgress chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
Thank you for yet another great chapter. I wonder if Worf will ever tell poor Alexander the whole truth? I can't wait to see what happens next now that the war has ended and we are getting into original material.
Celgress chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
One of the best TNG fanfictions I've yet read. Your characterizations and descriptions are dead on. Your OC K'nera is a fascinating individual. You have given her such depth that she seems more like an official character than an OC in all honesty. One question moving forward are you going to treat the books which continue Worf's and Martok's journeys as cannon, or go full AU and make up your own adventures instead? Either way bravo on a job well done.
KendrixTermina chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Besides having everyone react to the brewing trouble, this is, apparently, a chapter where we get to see that a tad of Alexander's more familiar sides is still very much there... or perhaps, the meshed-up, more confident end result.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
Excellent job! You filled an empty spot in trek canon, making it quite exciting. I look forward to the next chapter.
Pat Macken chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
I like the over all story but as I recall Th modern Emperor Kahless is more a figurehead.

Which then Brings up the question...can HE be challenged...? Worf would be a descendant of the last royal house...Though you still have cannon to contend with...

It would seem to me though that K'nera would given time and solitude ()perhaps somehwere else could reconstruct her own barriers...
Mama Skree chapter 19 . 10/28/2013
Your writing style is fantastic. I really love this story. Keep up the great story telling!