Reviews for Alexander, Son of Worf
KendrixTermina chapter 18 . 10/12/2013
K'Nera's brother is awesome.
KendrixTermina chapter 17 . 9/21/2013
Yeah. As expected, this looks like trouble.
KendrixTermina chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Ah.
So the finale has come to pass, Alexander seems to be on his way to his future job, and teh drama is about to unfold.

Future chapters promise to be interesting.
KendrixTermina chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
Ah, typical Lwaxana XD
Ki-Chan Riker chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I like how you have written the way Alexander is portrayed. It makes me see him in a totally different light from my time watching TNG. I think this is one of my favorite's so far, concerning the Klingons. I like how you have put the translations in parenthesis, that way you actually know what the Klingons are saying half the time. Klingons are my favorite species concerning Star Trek and I'm picky about how they are portrayed, and to me finding this gem where I never thought it would be, is worth a billion other stories. Keep up the good work!
LornaWinters chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Uh-oh! What's wrong with K'nera?

And Worf and Alexander are making strides in their relationship! Yay!

Really liked the way you described the battle sequence! Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Okay-I was so happy for Alexander but then you made me feel so apprehensive for K'nera...What's next? Good job.
Alexander chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Why wasn't I invited to the wedding? Lwaxana, I thought you were trying to set us up? That would have been the perfect opportunity!
LornaWinters chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
Oh, my! I didn't realized you had updated! I was just thinking about this story this morning, and so I went to my favorites section to re-read the last chapter. Low and behold, there was a chapter I hadn't read yet!

LOL! I KNEW Lwaxana was going to do that to her! I'm sure Alexander would have given his two front teeth to have been there, too! He'll probably kick himself when he finds out.

"I can see how that would put a clamp down on infidelities. And I could just imagine the kind of injuries that a woman might inflict on her husband to keep from feeling the need to stray again." That line was priceless! I could totally picture her saying that! And yeah, I always thought the Betazoids were all about that "free love" concept.

But poor K'nera! I'm sure that was a rough experience for her, given that she isn't used to being flooded by all of those stray thoughts.

Sorry it took me so long to review!
LornaWinters chapter 14 . 3/30/2013
Awww! Poor Mr. Homn! But I could definitely see him doing that.

They're so cute! It's good that K'nera took Lwaxana's advice. Sometimes it takes a monkey wrench thrown into the works to set things on the right path!

Great chapter-thanks for writing!
KendrixTermina chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Positively sweet.

Again, I admire how you sort of interconnect the later and earlier portrayals in an interesting way to come up with a cohesive and 3-dimensional portrayal of Alexander.

That last dialogue was cool, too, that dissolution of not-so-inherent contraditions, of finding which of two principles is the more fundamental one.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
SUCH A GOOD STORY ABOUT THESE TWO. SO TENDER AT TIMES. I SO LIKE LWAXANA,THANKS FOR KEEPING HER ON GOING. SHE IS A GOOD BRIDGE FOR THEM.

THANKS.
LornaWinters chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Another exciting and engaging chapter! I really like this story, and am eager to find out what's going to happen next! Thanks for writing!
LornaWinters chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter! Glad I finally got the time to read and review! On to your next chapter!
KendrixTermina chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Interesting perspective flip & pretty good. The best thing may be how you not only mentioned, but *interconnected* various things from all over the timeline (Like the treatment you gave to the whole future thing) - A lesser writer would have forgotten about Martok's son or certain Details from TNG.
An OC love interest is usually a... source of common pitfals, but I feel like K'nera never veered into Mary Sue territory - everything about her served a purpose, from being a reversal/parallel to Alexander's own situation without being a complete carbon copy, to that whole setup to give Alexander a better understanding about the whole situation with his mother's death.

I also liked your exploration of how Jadzia featured into the equation, from that scene of Alexander defending her, to her getting Worf to discuss the whole future business with her, and I also liked that idea of him and Ezri getting along because of certain similarities.
I look forward to the rest of this.
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »