Reviews for Alexander, Son of Worf
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Humm... I wonder if dear old dad would be proud of his son's first kill of an aversary...

Looks like R'jnol won't be a problem any more.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
A lot squeezed into a small chapter. First, Alexander will now know that no matter how tired he is, he'd best eat when he can. It is good to see that he can hold his own against the Jem'Hadar when he needs to as well. But the part where his stomach started to growl was funny. I'm glad that we were given a bit of information on the OC here since I have the feeling that she's going to play a bigger role in the story than she first seemed to. Can you say, "Kindred Spirits"?
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I don't think I've ever seen someone ever try to really step inside of Alexander's mind before. Loved it.
JadedPhoenixBurning chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
A Betazoid on a Klingon ship, that should be interesting since Klingons don't usually care much for telepaths.
Mama Skree chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
majQa'! I've been trying to learn Klingon for a while, at least conversationally. Using it in writing... even harder. Bravo!
misfiredcanon chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Please to continue this marvelous story!
LornaWinters chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Good chapter!

So glad to know that K'nera is ok, but how are they ever going to be together? *sigh*

Love this story!
TheChibiKlingon chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Yeeessssss romance :D but nooooo she might die D: I hope what happened to Alexander mother doesn't happen to K'nera (no sarcasm)
LORETTA JEAN chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
THANK YOU, I READ, ENJOY AND THEN WAIT. THANK YOU FOR A GOOD STORY.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I HAVE MISSED YOU. BUT NOTHING CAN THROW HARDER, FASTER OR MORE ACCURATE, THEN REAL LIFE. WE ALL HAVE BEEN THERE,DONE THAT, GOT THE T-SHIRT. YOU HAVE OUR KNOWING SYMPATHIES.

GOOD CHAPTER, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH HER LOGIC THOUGH, I DON'T THINK ANY OF THE REST OF THE CREW WILL THINK THEY BELONG TOGETHER AND THAT THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. MIXING BLOOD WILL ONLY THIN THE KLINGON BLOOD MORE. ALEX IS HAVING TO PROVE HIMSELF EVERY INCH OF THE WAY. ALTHOUGH, KLINGON WILL ADOPT OTHER SPECIES YOUNG EASILY,FOR HER THERE IS ALWAYS AN OUTSIDER ISSUE. I AM THINKING CHOPPY BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE RABBIT YOU PULL OF YOUR HAT. LOL

UNTIL NEXT TIME, THANKS, I LOVE YOUR STORY AND WILL BE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. I HOPE ALL WILL RIGHT ITSELF.
LornaWinters chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
YAY! An update! Glad to hear you're doing better!

Oh my gosh-talk about a cliffhanger! This was such an exciting chapter! I absolutely loved it! PLEASE update soon-I'm dying to know what's gonna happen!

Oh, yeah, your sentences are much better. I didn't have to re-read any of them this time! It's obvious that you put a great deal of effort into this chapter, both in its composition and in how it relates to the story as a whole!

Thanks for writing!
IrishBug74 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Great story, can't wait for more!
Lori Jean chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I THINK YOUR STORY IS A GOOD READ,EVEN TWICE. HOPE TO SEE AN UPDATE SOON. YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB.

THANKS.
LornaWinters chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Um, as to improvements, there were a few times when I had to re-read sentences because there weren't commas to break them up. There were also some run-on sentences. I mention these points because they're things I have to watch for in my own writing. Fortunately, I have an excellent proofreader who helps me to catch mistakes. If you can find one yourself, it will help tremendously.

This was another well-told and engaging chapter! I love how you had Ezri contact Alexander. And, as I said previously, I love the way you're taking your time in rounding out the characters! You have a gift for storytelling, and it's awesome that you're working so hard to develop it! I'm really enjoying this story! Thanks for writing it!
LornaWinters chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Awwww! So sad! *sniff* Another excellent chapter!

I really like how cleverly Alexander defused the situation with Drex! Great job! Looking forward to the next installment!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »