Reviews for Alexander, Son of Worf
misfiredcanon chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Please to continue this marvelous story!
LornaWinters chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Good chapter!

So glad to know that K'nera is ok, but how are they ever going to be together? *sigh*

Love this story!
TheChibiKlingon chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Yeeessssss romance :D but nooooo she might die D: I hope what happened to Alexander mother doesn't happen to K'nera (no sarcasm)
LORETTA JEAN chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
THANK YOU, I READ, ENJOY AND THEN WAIT. THANK YOU FOR A GOOD STORY.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I HAVE MISSED YOU. BUT NOTHING CAN THROW HARDER, FASTER OR MORE ACCURATE, THEN REAL LIFE. WE ALL HAVE BEEN THERE,DONE THAT, GOT THE T-SHIRT. YOU HAVE OUR KNOWING SYMPATHIES.

GOOD CHAPTER, I HAVE TO AGREE WITH HER LOGIC THOUGH, I DON'T THINK ANY OF THE REST OF THE CREW WILL THINK THEY BELONG TOGETHER AND THAT THEY SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. MIXING BLOOD WILL ONLY THIN THE KLINGON BLOOD MORE. ALEX IS HAVING TO PROVE HIMSELF EVERY INCH OF THE WAY. ALTHOUGH, KLINGON WILL ADOPT OTHER SPECIES YOUNG EASILY,FOR HER THERE IS ALWAYS AN OUTSIDER ISSUE. I AM THINKING CHOPPY BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE RABBIT YOU PULL OF YOUR HAT. LOL

UNTIL NEXT TIME, THANKS, I LOVE YOUR STORY AND WILL BE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. I HOPE ALL WILL RIGHT ITSELF.
LornaWinters chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
YAY! An update! Glad to hear you're doing better!

Oh my gosh-talk about a cliffhanger! This was such an exciting chapter! I absolutely loved it! PLEASE update soon-I'm dying to know what's gonna happen!

Oh, yeah, your sentences are much better. I didn't have to re-read any of them this time! It's obvious that you put a great deal of effort into this chapter, both in its composition and in how it relates to the story as a whole!

Thanks for writing!
IrishBug74 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Great story, can't wait for more!
Lori Jean chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
I THINK YOUR STORY IS A GOOD READ,EVEN TWICE. HOPE TO SEE AN UPDATE SOON. YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB.

THANKS.
LornaWinters chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Um, as to improvements, there were a few times when I had to re-read sentences because there weren't commas to break them up. There were also some run-on sentences. I mention these points because they're things I have to watch for in my own writing. Fortunately, I have an excellent proofreader who helps me to catch mistakes. If you can find one yourself, it will help tremendously.

This was another well-told and engaging chapter! I love how you had Ezri contact Alexander. And, as I said previously, I love the way you're taking your time in rounding out the characters! You have a gift for storytelling, and it's awesome that you're working so hard to develop it! I'm really enjoying this story! Thanks for writing it!
LornaWinters chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
Awwww! So sad! *sniff* Another excellent chapter!

I really like how cleverly Alexander defused the situation with Drex! Great job! Looking forward to the next installment!
LornaWinters chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
First of all, I want to apologize for not R&R-ing sooner-busy time of year, you know.

This was a great chapter! I just love the way you're slowly unwinding the plot and developing each character! The conversation between Alexander and Lwanxana was cute-and I was hoping he was developing feelings for her-Yay! And the way you're revealing K'nera's past is really good! A solid chapter-and a very enjoyable read. And goodie goodie-I get to read the next one now!
LORETTA JEAN chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE GOING TO PUT IN THAT ABOUT JADZIA. WAS SO SAD WHEN THAT HAPPENED IN THE SHOW.

HOWEVER I REALLY ENJOYED ABOUT THE PART OF THE CONFRONTATION WITH MARTAK'S SON, IT WAS REALLY QUITE GOOD.

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING UP THE GOOD WRITING.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
GOOD FOR YOU FOR BRINGING OUT LWAXANA'S COMPASSION. IT WAS REAL EASY TO OVER LOOK IT SOMETIMES. I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. LWAXANA WAS A WONDERFUL CHARACTER IN A REALLY BIG WAY.

THANKS.
Lori Jean chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
oooooh YOU ARE PIECING THIS TOGETHER SO NICELY. I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE READING ME A STORY AND ALL I WANT TO SAY IS "GO ON".

THANKS ...I AM RE READING EVERY CHAPTER AS IT COMES IN. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOU DO.

P.S. PLEASE DON'T BE INSULTED BUT EACH CHAPTER IS BETTER WRITTEN THAN THE ONE BEFORE, MY GUESS IS A SHYNESS IS FADING. THIS IS VERY GOOD.
LornaWinters chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Awesome chapter!

The parts with Lwaxana made me smile!

And I absolutely love the way you explained why Worf had sent Alexander away. This is a great story!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »