Reviews for 1 Human Plus 2 Halfas Equals A Family
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Surprise, surprise Coolhapter, onto the next one!
Gamerbox chapter 31 . 7/30/2016
Ok the first story was good however i do wish to point out that several time ellie used her flying with the belt on im starting the next one now so cant wait to see were the yellow brick road goes.
Gamerbox chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
Hi new reader but i just want to say...
DID YOU REALLY USE FAIRYGOD PARENTS AS CHARCTERS AND YOU MADE THEM THE ASSHOLES?
Patric chapter 25 . 5/18/2016
Oh I want to slap Lin so fucking hard right now. She has the NERVE to wonder WHY Dani has joined the gang. Hmm, I don't know, maybe it has something to due with her BESTFRIEND stabbing her in the back and abandoning her when she needed said bestfriend the most.
Patric chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
YESSSSS. Sam's getting her ghost powers in this one. I am SO in love with you author.
61394 chapter 31 . 4/22/2016
good story
ValkyrieDefender chapter 31 . 2/12/2016
I read this story a while ago, and loved it. I recently rediscovered this story and I remembered why! I love the idea of Dani being Danny and Sam's daughter. If they ever wanted to make a fourth season of Danny Phantom, I would love to have that happen in cannon. (They probably won't though…)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2016
Doomed indeed my friend, Doomed indeed. Nice play of words for the chapter title.
Hakken-Senshi chapter 24 . 8/20/2015
724: the locker of Sidney Pointdexter. Weird that you put such a question at the end as I have just watched that episode. A good question though to test your Phantom knowledge.
Hakken-Senshi chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
One note: you had Sam say 'Phantom Fauna' and then take the name Sam Flora. Flora is plants and fauna is animals. Please fix.
Shelby-The-Red-Mew chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
Really Timmy,Tammy,Chester,AJ and Tootie?
Cindy M 19 chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
Sam, Danny and Dani are so cute
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
Fairly Odd Parents!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/8/2015
Wow... Just... Wow.
This whole story...was REALLY good.

I'm now really a fan of the daddy! Danny and daughter! Dani fics, but this one worked. This one really worked.

Sam getting powers was...unexpected, but interesting.
I never forgot in chapter 1 how Lancer was like, 'Of mice and men, people!'. Really something his character would do.

Going to read the sequel ASAP!
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
Wow , Sam (Phantom) Flora .