Reviews for 1 Human Plus 2 Halfas Equals A Family
Pokeshipper4life chapter 8 . 8h
Wow! That was really intense. Go Sam!
What nerve her mom had for slapping Danny across the face.
I know that her mom doesnt like Danny, but cant she see that Sam loves Danny and Danny loves her back? Obviously not.
Anyway, this was a really good chapter, and I am really getting into this story.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 4 . 12h
This was a good chapter.
And I really do imagine that Sam's parents wouldnt be too thrilled about her dating Danny.
Danny and Sam are too perfect together.
And darn Tucker for pulling a prank like that.
Pokeshipper4life chapter 1 . 23h
Oh boy! So Danny and Sam are Danielle's parents.
This is going to be interesting.
I like this story already, and this is only the first chapter.
1228248 chapter 9 . 7/30
Why isn't Sam bunking with Jazz? That would make a lot more sense.
TheInnerBeast chapter 6 . 6/26
...kinda overdid it on the lols. And I can't picture Sam using that. And Danny, maybe, MAYBE, sparingly.
redandready45 chapter 2 . 6/16
Man this was intense. I am now hooked on this story. Please continue.
AngelaLove072101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Surprise, surprise Coolhapter, onto the next one!
Gamerbox chapter 31 . 7/30/2016
Ok the first story was good however i do wish to point out that several time ellie used her flying with the belt on im starting the next one now so cant wait to see were the yellow brick road goes.
Gamerbox chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
Hi new reader but i just want to say...
DID YOU REALLY USE FAIRYGOD PARENTS AS CHARCTERS AND YOU MADE THEM THE ASSHOLES?
Patric chapter 25 . 5/18/2016
Oh I want to slap Lin so fucking hard right now. She has the NERVE to wonder WHY Dani has joined the gang. Hmm, I don't know, maybe it has something to due with her BESTFRIEND stabbing her in the back and abandoning her when she needed said bestfriend the most.
Patric chapter 9 . 5/18/2016
YESSSSS. Sam's getting her ghost powers in this one. I am SO in love with you author.
61394 chapter 31 . 4/22/2016
good story
ValkyrieDefender chapter 31 . 2/12/2016
I read this story a while ago, and loved it. I recently rediscovered this story and I remembered why! I love the idea of Dani being Danny and Sam's daughter. If they ever wanted to make a fourth season of Danny Phantom, I would love to have that happen in cannon. (They probably won't though…)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2016
Doomed indeed my friend, Doomed indeed. Nice play of words for the chapter title.
Hakken-Senshi chapter 24 . 8/20/2015
724: the locker of Sidney Pointdexter. Weird that you put such a question at the end as I have just watched that episode. A good question though to test your Phantom knowledge.