Reviews for 1 Human Plus 2 Halfas Equals A Family
Doomed indeed my friend, Doomed indeed. Nice play of words for the chapter title.
Hakken-Senshi chapter 24 . 8/20/2015
724: the locker of Sidney Pointdexter. Weird that you put such a question at the end as I have just watched that episode. A good question though to test your Phantom knowledge.
Hakken-Senshi chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
One note: you had Sam say 'Phantom Fauna' and then take the name Sam Flora. Flora is plants and fauna is animals. Please fix.
Shelby-The-Red-Mew chapter 13 . 6/9/2015
Really Timmy,Tammy,Chester,AJ and Tootie?
Cindy M 19 chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
Sam, Danny and Dani are so cute
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
Fairly Odd Parents!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/8/2015
Wow... Just... Wow.
This whole story...was REALLY good.

I'm now really a fan of the daddy! Danny and daughter! Dani fics, but this one worked. This one really worked.

Sam getting powers was...unexpected, but interesting.
I never forgot in chapter 1 how Lancer was like, 'Of mice and men, people!'. Really something his character would do.

Going to read the sequel ASAP!
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
Wow , Sam (Phantom) Flora .
Nameless shadow chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Dude... That was something else... That was the most drama filled parental fight I have ever seen... Just wow...
Darklordcomp chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Well...as long as cosmo and wanda aren't in this i'm fine with it so far
Raethor chapter 15 . 7/10/2014
I noticed that you keep using the word jester place of gesture.

Also choker not chocker
Guest chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Really fairly odd parents in this story really
Master Tria chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
Hey, guys :D
nice Fanfiction!
Äääh sorry for my bad english, i'm from austria :)
There is a other fanfiction side and this one in in german. And there is the same story but in english!
the writer (writher? i'm so sorry) from the german story transladed your story, but she stopped it. so i must read your story in english and translade it with the google translater. Oh God, it's horrible!

But all what i can read is very cool. Your story is soooo cute! Love it!

There's a link for the german side: .de/Danny-Phantom/c/105017000

LG
Master Tria
Guest chapter 31 . 4/1/2014
Loved it can't wait to read the next one!
Wayfinder1314 chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
I am THIS close to going and strangling that Tammy myself, then beating up the Principal for a good measure.
Then I would go to Clockwork and make him send me back in time where I would then steal the Clone stuff from Dani's backpack and stop this whole fiasco from happening.
*mentally does all the above*
_ ...I feel better now...