Reviews for Like a Sheep to a Shepherd
IslandGem chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
YAY!
IslandGem chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
I saw you wrote the sequel already...Does it have Maggie/Hal? I hope not..NOT a Maggie/Hal fan :) LOVE your fic. Off to finish this one now. Glad Red Eye is in here..the Skitter Rebels storyline intrigues me.
IslandGem chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
The characterization is full on in your fic and that's great. I loved the kiss (or hint of it). This chap was good - and quite realistic.
IslandGem chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I noticed Hal staring at Lourdes and weird mechanic guy - totally agree with you and I feel like he needs to leave soon. Hal likes 'bad girl' types and even though that makes me want to roll my eyes, I think it still could be a great opening for a future with Lourdes (yay!) LOVE the description in your fic!
IslandGem chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I only just recently got into FS and its good so I'm glad I found your fic. I am not a Karen fan - I guess she hasn't been around long enough for me to warm to her. I have never liked Maggie..it may be her voice or...yeah, the whole Maggie/Hal dynamic is just a bit creepy; she is a bit older than him and yeah...just creepy. Lourdes rules. Wish the writers would give her more meat 'cos she's cool. And your fic is cool too :)
Wee Loori chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I need the name of the sequel please I need to read it!
chlee1 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
This whole script you've written is seriously excellent! I hope you've sent it to the Falling Skies writers. You should be a writer for them! you should be a writer period. I hope this isn't insulting in case you don't like these books, but i'm enraptured in this novel you've written as much as I was absorbed into novels like Twilight and other beautiful pure stories of young love. Make sure the Falling Skies writers have read your stories!
xXGoth LoliXx chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I've recently gotten into this show & quickly became a Hal x Lourdes fan & OMG I LOVE your story! I really hope they become canon!
Someone chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love your story so far! Hal and Lourdes make a really good couple. I can tell that you're an amazing writer because you put a lot of deep descriptions and emotions into your story! Keep up the good work! :D
livelovemusic96 chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
gahhh! Love it! But the ending tore my heart out! haha can't wait to read the sequel!
shadowwolf547 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
great work m8.
realitydestroys chapter 11 . 7/14/2012
Loved this so much! Seriously love your hal/lourdes povs, fantastic writing!
momentweneverhad chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
Two great last chapters !
I think its good not getting these two in a lovey-dovey relationship yet. Love needs time (God thats cheesy...sorry :D )
However loved this story and waiting for the sequel to come !
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
I love the way you ended this. You did such an amazing job. I love the internal struggle both characters have. You did fantastic.
Sirnonenath chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
A fantastic finish. Thank you for giving us both Hal's and Lourdes' perspectives in this chapter. Their mutual misunderstanding of the other one's motives was heartbreaking but I actually adore that you made this stick to canon as far as Hal and Lourdes are concerned (now I can imagine this happened in between the seasons!). I can't wait for a sequel. This was beyond amazing.

Thank you!