Reviews for Looking Through the Veil
gatomonfan chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
this could be a really good start of a loki/harry fanfic. is there going to be a sequel?
My Solitude chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Interesting story! xD
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Interesting story. Please update soon.
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
oh tell me there is a sequil? plz
JuMiKu chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This begs for a sequel.
Perfidious chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is really interesting, I hope you continue :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
First off, this story has potential to be better. Because the base storyline itself is pretty distinguished from other fics around here. However, I suggest you get a better beta. Why? I spot lots of grammar inconsistencies and what not? word choices that don't match lol try reading abundant amount of english fanfiction on your sparetime. that might help ;)

But if you ever decide to make this multi-chapter, PM saya aja yah siapa tau bisa bantu2 hehe..

Cheers! May
Krinse-Katze chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
...stupid Loki! *Loki kick*-_-
Really nice story, a little bit short for my taste, but well written and good idea.
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Is Harry immortal because of the Hallows? I wonder how Loki would react when he learns of all the time he missed that he could have spent with immortal!Harry that he instead used to avoid him (and get the Tesseract)...all that Harry lovin'...missed. lol. His face, his face when learning of all the missed sexy!times.
Please tell me there is a sequel being translated or created (and then eventually translated), please! I love this.
Rokkis chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
The story does have potential. But with the use of something that vaguely resembles English, I had trouble understanding several sentences and had to reread and reread to get their meaning. Wait for a beta or let somebody else to the translation, or it'll become meaningless.

Cheers though and good luck
The-Living-Shadow chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
All I can say is "Loki, you are a fool"
Tariono4ka chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Update please
exaigon chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I really like it! I'm glad you translated it into English. If you want i can be your Beta.
candinaru25 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
i liked the story. though i do see where you say that english isn't your first language. but very good still.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great story! :D Hope there's a sequal!