Reviews for True Love Doesn't Exist Between Girls, Jade
wavy.gurl chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Its great this is kinda like what im going through. Cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
This is seriously on of THE BEST stories I have ever read so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update soon. Or atleast make a sequel.
Maria chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
THIS IS A GREAT STORY! I LOVE IT! KEEP AT IT! IT IS AAAAAAWWWEEEESOMMMEEEEEEEEEE . Totally :3 It really is great, I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I like it I want to read what happens next
Jay aka Jordan chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
U will b ok jade
LadyWidow chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
This is an amazing story. I am glad you worked the religion and cutting aspect into it. I really do hope for a good ending though. Where Jade ends up happy with Vega and no more cuts.
SBCAT chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
*sniff* *sniff* Your story is depressing...But I still love it so please contuie! Lots of love SB!:3
alex02 chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
awesome i so love it
sparklelovee chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I think that her youth group leader is going about the situation in the entirely wrong way. She doesn't seem to be talking to Jade from a godly perspective, but an insensitive perspective. If she were really coming to her from a godly perspective, she would be telling Jade that she isn't denying that Jade really is feeling what she's feeling; she is just saying that God can help you overcome ANY sin if you rely on Him and ask Him for His help. She shouldn't be making Jade feel like she is so different for struggling with homosexuality because the reality is it is no better or worse than any other sin. This lady should be praying for Jade and comforting her and giving her scripture to run to and encouraging her to lean on God, not just be like "Well I don't understand what you feel and you're wrong." That doesn't sound very loving to me at all.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Awww and she finally KIRKED on her yess
Whit chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Continue please! I'm sorry that you had a horrible night! Hope things get better. And I want to know this plays out on account that I am going through the same thing.
Jay aka Jordan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Pls continue
Lisaand chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Sorry that you had a terrible night, I think you should continue this story.
Lilsky chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Keep going I like it.
charrynoir chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I'm sorry you had a terrible night!

I really like this story though, because it's kind of what I'm going through right now too.

I think you should continue, I like your writing style!