Reviews for Long Distance
StillWittyKatie chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Le sigh...
Helen W. Esty chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Oh gawd how I laughed. Thank you for this story. It was the perfect mix of adorable, awkward and funny. I felt so self-councious for poor Garrus and so frustrated for Shepard. Which was the intention. I was in a fit of giggles right about the same time Sheppard was.

I have to say your writing is excellent. I've been following the favorite authors of the author of the first Mass Effect story I read and liked and I've found nothing but well-written stories with perfect grammar and characterization.

Helen
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was soooooooooooooo hilarious and cute. Just fits in their characters. Nice work!
o0KittyBlue0o chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
*GIGGLES* okay so I'm going to be perfectly blunt here, me and my bf were totally like this til I moved in not long ago. LOL we were both so FRUSTRATED XD
My Fluffy Scarf chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I just. That was. Just so. Perfect. a;bihraoti8ua39hlgjdfuhvn
MistEternal chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was hilarious and adorable! Very in character too. :D
Dorkolicious chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
That was wonderful! I was giggling and Aww-ing at the same time
Sorceress Nadira chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I'm happy that I was directed here by my friend, it was a really nice read and a great in-character presentation of both Garrus and Shepard :D Well done! I couldn't help but chuckle when he mentioned the non-verbal human communication, that's just something Garrus would do :3
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was so fun and sweet at the same time :D
Mordinette chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aww, that was so sweet and funny! I'm sitting here with a huge grin on my face. Thank you! :)
ivanesca chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
thiswassofuckingcuteiwanttod ie.
Wedgehead chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh I laughed so goddamn HARD at this- in a public library. Talk about an inter-species awkwardness thing. Absolutely loved the dialogue, none of it felt out of character. I can so imagine this happening in the Mass Effect universe haha. Thanks for the great read. I haven't looked in on your other stories yet, but you definitely should do more work on these two.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Such a sweet story! Truly felt real to me!
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was perfect. Made me cry a little at the end there.
artistic mishap chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I'm a little late to this, but it made me smile. I love these two! And your characterization was spot on. :)