Reviews for Drinking Games
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Aww! This is super cute!
Zeplerfer chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
You write beautiful smut. I really like the combination of lust and love :)
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I actually haven't read this one before Lovely though :D I can't seem to repress my correction desire completely... Sorry..
" He glanced at the clock; it read 10:00am." Did you mean 10:00 pm? 10:00 am isn't late :P
"a drawl if the door" I think you want brawl...
"Arthur never knew weather" whether
"Besides I have always wanted to make a pasta shaped like his anatomy." He leaned in close to whisper in Arthur's ears "It's a big pasta." Nothing wrong here :3 I just liked that it was from Italy's love confession to Germany :P
"Rasping his tongue over " I honestly have no idea what word you wanted, but I don't believe it's rasping
" a sound between and growl and a groan" between a growl and a groan
"tea be he thought he " Not quite sure which way you would change this one :P
Again, sorry T_T I'll try harder on the next fic...
No promises though D:
-Caitlyn
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Oh my god, how I would love to see everyone else's reactions at the screaming and the oh my god you are truly the lemon master. All the citruses succomb to you.
NekoVirtue chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
*nosebleed*
Awesome Empress chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Loved it! Was so fucking cute! :D
Anon chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
fuckyeah

tagged/usuk
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You should make more! You really should _ It's to cute not to continue.
Iris Fieldsman-Hale chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I've sworn to never drink alcohol even when I am of age, so... *chugs chocolate milk*
Emily chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Okay can I just say I loved that you used Italy's "I want to make pasta shaped like Germany's anatomy. I will forever love you and this fic for that. The story was wonderful and I enjoyed the read. Please do even more.

P.S - That IS big pasta.
generalsatangod chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Yes, you should.
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This was cute. I hope you continue writing :)
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
YES. Please write more. You are very talented. :)

I usually write more, but my medicine is kicking in and it's really late over here. Thank you for this wonderful fanfict.
DarkAnsalong chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was really really good! Super cute, and really well-written, and the sex was hot! xP Nice job!
StargateNerd chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
*fangirling incoherently* You referenced Todd Haberkorn's confession! *flails some more* And once I'm of age, I'm totally going to try that fab-sounding LOTR drinking game, as well as the YGOTAS drinking game and the Higurashi drinking game x3 Just a suggestion though, for future fics, you might want to go over your story with more than just spell-check, or get a beta, because spell-check doesn't catch it when you use a word that's spelled similarly to the word you intend to use, but doesn't make sense in context with the rest of the sentence. This happened a few times during the story and I wouldn't mention it except for the fact it was kind of jarring to be reading USUK smexytimes and the word "auditable" instead of "audible" is used ;; Also, another note for the future, it's spelled "limey", not "limy" (my Grandma's British so while I'm not an expert, I get my fair share of Briticisms x3).