Reviews for Sugar and Spice
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Sweet one shot I love it, 2 daughters how cute. Lovely story, but all your stories are amazing. :)
melinda08 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I absolutely loved this! very sweet and fills in the blanks quite nicely!
leighann415 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Aww, that was sooo sweet! I loved the names you chose for them. :) I always liked that scene in "Rooms w/ a View." Of course Daphne would want 2 girls! :) And Niles is so cute, calling them angels and that he's with the 3 most beautiful girls...*sigh* I really loved this one! Great job! :)
Andress Jade chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This was the sweetest story ever! I love that you gave them two girls. As much as I love David, it was nice to see them with daughters. I always wondered why the show decided to go the David route (mostly due to David Angell), since Daphne had this vision, but regardless of that it's nice to see another side with this story. I'm glad Niles and Daphne got David though just because he is theirs. Good job!
Sydney3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was awesome! I am so glad there is a story out there following Daphne's vision. I've said it time and time again how disappointed I was that she show/writers strayed from that vision and gave them a son named David. To have a story, a well written/outstanding one like this...all I can ay is "it's about time"!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Awww! Love this SO much! :) Of course, it makes me think of something that recently happened in my life, which makes this story even better than it already would've been. And I can't believe you're giving me credit for this, b/c I did nothing! LOL But *Hugs* for the thought, anyway!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was so sweet! I loved it. I can really see the two of them with two darling little girls. Beautiful story!
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
What a perfect little one shot! I love the scene in "Room with a view" and this fits just so perfectly. Loved how you kept the girls in there and didn't exchange one of them for David! Very well done!