Reviews for The Ravensdale Ghost
Brazen Wulf chapter 17 . 9/1
I reached the last chapter and what a chapter to leave off so long! I do really hope you will finish some day, it's been a harrowing experience thus far, especially having real ghosts being involved.
Brazen Wulf chapter 2 . 8/31
I know I'm taking a risk reading an unfinished story that hasn't been updated in a couple of years, but after reading the first chapter I see it's potential. This chapter starting with the detailed description of the mansion and the wonderful characterization of these loved characters is so natural it plays out like watching the show. I really am looking forward to the rest, so I hope you intend to finish!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 17 . 7/26
I really hope you finish this one day, because this was freaking amazing!
kickasslibrarian chapter 17 . 7/24
Bloody hell bells. This is incredible. Your writing is wonderful; your descriptions and voice and style...I've been gripped and unable to put the damn thing down since I started reading it. Gutted it's unfinished, genuinely gutted. but I know all too well how hard it can be to finish something. And with writing as good as yours, I'm assuming you've been focussing on other projects. I would be overjoyed if you did finish it but, for now, I'm just gonna imagine... Thanks for sharing this great piece of work with the world
Woah amazing captivating story very sorry so see it unfinished
emily chapter 17 . 4/8
OMG YOU CANT LEAVE THE STORY THERE Please please please come back! This is so damned riveting...oh no
emily HOLY FML chapter 12 . 4/8
This story is going to end me jfc im so terrified but so hooked
Nooooooooo...just noooooooooooooooooooo...please update for the sake of the fandom
Helayna chapter 17 . 3/31
Oh gosh. Love it.
Helayna chapter 1 . 3/30
Loving it!
Ms.Dimple chapter 17 . 3/8
OMG, I love this story, Please please, Can you give us a update if you can.I know it has been years after the last update.I am completely hooked to this story.
knit-wear chapter 17 . 1/31
that was bloody brilliant! i hope you update this. easily one of the best plots in this fandom
knit-wear chapter 10 . 1/30
ha. this is super lolz xx
Bergamotte chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
A. Beaumont, if you are still reading your reviews, could you please leave a note on your profile regarding whether or not you still intend to update this story. I agree with your other reviewers; it's an incredible piece of work that you've written, and it deserves to be finished if Real Life allows you time to do it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
No you cant just leave it there! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! The characters so true to form and the story is just fantastic. Be honest you're stephen king writing under a pseudonym aren't you lol. Please come back and finish. I need to know what happens next and what about Sherlolly?