Reviews for The Ravensdale Ghost
The Consulting Storyteller chapter 17 . 1/30
That's incredible! So much tension, it's amazing. I'll be honest, I'm not fond of the daughters' story, makes me really uncomfortable, but I'll be damned if this fic isn't really good stuff! And of course, I had to read this just before going to bed...
tallergrass chapter 1 . 1/20
This is fantastic, especially in the dead of night. Thrilling. I hope you intend to continue updating. Love it!
yashi14 chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
John's eyebrows now resided somewhere around the back of his neck.

Holy shit you have no idea how much this line cracked me up. I'm still laughing and its getting harder to type lmao.
lunacatd chapter 17 . 11/17/2015
Magnificent! Utterly thrilling and enthralling. I am hooked. On point characterizations, great story, and terrifying as wait to see how this resolves.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Best fic I've read in a good long while!
gabriellat chapter 17 . 8/11/2015
I'm more excited for the next chapter than for Sherlock Christmas Special!
Waiting (im)patiently for an update!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2015
This story is fucking fantastic! (strong language I know but it's true) I love it! I love it! I love it! I'm reading this in my room at night and I'm so freaked out and I can't wait for the next installment and oh my god you're a fabulous writer and holy run on sentence batman! Anyways keep doing this!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/25/2015
Very well written. Hope that there is a sequel
vonPeeps chapter 17 . 5/7/2015
Hi. I don't know if you do tumblr, but on it there is a thing groing round that May is "Fanfiction Writer Appreciation Month". I've been making posts about my favourite writers and today I made one about you - wanted you to get the love somehow so I'm posting my comments on here too...

A. Beaumont - The Ravensdale Ghost. They wrote what is possibly my favourite supernatural Sherlolly fanfic. What’s even more impressive is that it seems to be their only fanfic available(?).

It’s still in progress, and every now and again there is a update out of the blue, but I love it so much that for the last update, when the buzz of an incoming email woke me up at about 2am, I re-read the whole thing even though I had work in the morning! It’s creepy, haunting, a brilliant ghost story (reminds me slightly of Susan Hill). I really hope everyone who loves Sherlolly (and even those who don’t!) read this fic.

Favourite line: “Down in the cellar the muzzy darkness closed round John in a vast suffocating cloak”

( post/118372951097/may-fanfiction-writer-appreciation-month-day-7)

Have a lovely day.
aoisenshi chapter 17 . 5/4/2015
I seriously got scared... Doesnt help that I'm reading this before going to sleep... Yeps... But on the other hand, I loooooove this! Well written and the story... O.o amazing! Can't wait for the next update!
An Elegant Chaos chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
This is absolutely fantastic. Your writing is phenomenal, the plot is riveting, and your portrayal of the characters excellent. I wait with bated breath for another chapter- best of luck!
JOH1 chapter 17 . 4/10/2015
Thank you for the update, excellent chapter!
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 17 . 4/4/2015
I didn't want to read this chapter right away because I knew it was going to be awesome. I was right to wait. :) I seriously adore this story and how you portray the characters. I know I'm repeating myself but oh well. :) I also love the 'Beloved' reference in the beginning. :) Hope you can update soon. :)
thewanderers'wanderingdaughter chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
Stunningly written chapter, as ever. Just gorgeous writing. I actually felt sick while reading! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
Seriously you are killing me between updates, but I love this story. It has kept me on the edge of my seat with every chapter you write. Thank you for using your gift on Sherlolly, it's so refreshing to see a well written Gothic suspense story that keeps these beloved characters in character. You are extremely talented, and I simply cannot wait for more.