Reviews for The Ravensdale Ghost
An Elegant Chaos chapter 17 . 4/26
This is absolutely fantastic. Your writing is phenomenal, the plot is riveting, and your portrayal of the characters excellent. I wait with bated breath for another chapter- best of luck!
JOH1 chapter 17 . 4/10
Thank you for the update, excellent chapter!
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 17 . 4/4
I didn't want to read this chapter right away because I knew it was going to be awesome. I was right to wait. :) I seriously adore this story and how you portray the characters. I know I'm repeating myself but oh well. :) I also love the 'Beloved' reference in the beginning. :) Hope you can update soon. :)
thewanderers'wanderingdaughter chapter 17 . 3/31
Stunningly written chapter, as ever. Just gorgeous writing. I actually felt sick while reading! Thank you for sharing!
Seriously you are killing me between updates, but I love this story. It has kept me on the edge of my seat with every chapter you write. Thank you for using your gift on Sherlolly, it's so refreshing to see a well written Gothic suspense story that keeps these beloved characters in character. You are extremely talented, and I simply cannot wait for more.
thedragonaunt chapter 17 . 3/27
You have such a gift for writing Horror, easily equal to that of M R James or Poe. Your scene-setting and the way you build tension are faultless but you also know how to spring a surprise. This tale is genuinely goosebump scary!

Yet, at the same time, you keep all the principals in character. Hats off to you! Really looking forward to the next chapter, however long it takes!
thegeeklockwhovolunteered chapter 1 . 3/27
I so so sooo love this fic.. The details are amazingly written. I have a feeling it should be made into a movie! Please try n update ASAP.
TheHolmesSister chapter 17 . 3/27
Oh gosh this is amazing! Please update soon
shazzykins chapter 17 . 3/26
Aargghhh! Nooooo! It can't stop there! What are you doing to me!?
applejacks0808 chapter 17 . 3/26
This is soooo good! I'm glad I found this story! :)
Morgan Heely chapter 17 . 3/25
Glad to see this story being updated. When I originally read it I thought it was wonderful. Keep the chapters coming. We are enthralled.
Nikki chapter 17 . 3/25
Yes! Was so excited to see an update! This is fantastic! Keep going!
lucy chapter 1 . 3/25
This story is wonderfull and sends shivers down my spine you have some amazing skills :)
Saffysmom chapter 17 . 3/25
Good and scary...it gave me chills. Awesome chapter, as always!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 17 . 3/25
Call the Winchesters now!