Reviews for The Ravensdale Ghost
knit-wear chapter 17 . 1/31
that was bloody brilliant! i hope you update this. easily one of the best plots in this fandom
knit-wear chapter 10 . 1/30
ha. this is super lolz xx
Bergamotte chapter 17 . 9/4/2016
A. Beaumont, if you are still reading your reviews, could you please leave a note on your profile regarding whether or not you still intend to update this story. I agree with your other reviewers; it's an incredible piece of work that you've written, and it deserves to be finished if Real Life allows you time to do it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
No you cant just leave it there! This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! The characters so true to form and the story is just fantastic. Be honest you're stephen king writing under a pseudonym aren't you lol. Please come back and finish. I need to know what happens next and what about Sherlolly?
Emma Lynch chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
We-ell...
Ghost stories were certainly part of Sir Arthur's bag, and I think he'd have enjoyed this one. I'm not sure if it will be added to (although it would be brilliant to read more) but even if it ends now, I must congratulate you on the banter between John and Sherlock - so well done. I loved the bit about Sherlock living on oxygen, whiskey and narcissism... outstanding.
PS The lust bit was done pretty well also. ;)
Ladycrafter chapter 17 . 4/14/2016
Only the best ghost story I've read for a long while. You have a flair for suspense. I hope you will get around to finishing it one day.
Anna 'God Of Something chapter 17 . 3/26/2016
I miss this fic so much ️
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 17 . 3/9/2016
About a week ago I found this story and I just wasn't sure what to make of it. I thought there would be SOME supernatural elements but not all of it so. And then you threw a curve ball and suddenly he go possessed and I was like WHAT?

And then I realized it's been almost a full year since you last updated. Have you abandoned this story? Please don't. Please finish it!
Josephine chapter 17 . 2/22/2016
Oh for God's sake, update lady!
Josephine chapter 11 . 2/22/2016
I love this story. It's giving me the heebie geebies.
Morbidbydefault chapter 17 . 2/17/2016
Just rereading because I needed this story again to get me through boredom at work. still my favorite in all of fanfiction, and should you ever decide to continue it, I'll be first in line to read any updates you give us, dearest ghost of sherlolly. ;)
The Consulting Storyteller chapter 17 . 1/30/2016
That's incredible! So much tension, it's amazing. I'll be honest, I'm not fond of the daughters' story, makes me really uncomfortable, but I'll be damned if this fic isn't really good stuff! And of course, I had to read this just before going to bed...
tallergrass chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
This is fantastic, especially in the dead of night. Thrilling. I hope you intend to continue updating. Love it!
yashi14 chapter 11 . 11/20/2015
John's eyebrows now resided somewhere around the back of his neck.

Holy shit you have no idea how much this line cracked me up. I'm still laughing and its getting harder to type lmao.
lunacatd chapter 17 . 11/17/2015
Magnificent! Utterly thrilling and enthralling. I am hooked. On point characterizations, great story, and terrifying as wait to see how this resolves.