Reviews for The Ravensdale Ghost
Katmomdo chapter 1 . 3/10
You have to finish this! I just stayed up to 3 am reading this story and you just have to finish. This is a great, well done story. Please finish.
whirligigkat chapter 17 . 12/27/2017
Oh noooo! This is totally evil, leaving it like this! But I get it- life catches up with us all :) fantastic work, I honestly could not put this down! And this had me pretty freaking terrified. Here’s to hoping, one day, you’ll finish this marvelous work! Cheers!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
don't you dare!!!please continue this!the story is awe!please,please!
Fizz the Great chapter 17 . 10/31/2017
u got to continue!
Diving in chapter 17 . 10/21/2017
Noooooo! Updaaaaatttttteeeeee! Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeeee!
Brazen Wulf chapter 17 . 9/1/2017
I reached the last chapter and what a chapter to leave off so long! I do really hope you will finish some day, it's been a harrowing experience thus far, especially having real ghosts being involved.
Brazen Wulf chapter 2 . 8/31/2017
I know I'm taking a risk reading an unfinished story that hasn't been updated in a couple of years, but after reading the first chapter I see it's potential. This chapter starting with the detailed description of the mansion and the wonderful characterization of these loved characters is so natural it plays out like watching the show. I really am looking forward to the rest, so I hope you intend to finish!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 17 . 7/26/2017
I really hope you finish this one day, because this was freaking amazing!
kickasslibrarian chapter 17 . 7/24/2017
Bloody hell bells. This is incredible. Your writing is wonderful; your descriptions and voice and style...I've been gripped and unable to put the damn thing down since I started reading it. Gutted it's unfinished, genuinely gutted. but I know all too well how hard it can be to finish something. And with writing as good as yours, I'm assuming you've been focussing on other projects. I would be overjoyed if you did finish it but, for now, I'm just gonna imagine... Thanks for sharing this great piece of work with the world
Guest chapter 17 . 4/23/2017
Woah amazing captivating story very sorry so see it unfinished
emily chapter 17 . 4/8/2017
OMG YOU CANT LEAVE THE STORY THERE Please please please come back! This is so damned riveting...oh no
emily HOLY FML chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
This story is going to end me jfc im so terrified but so hooked
Guest chapter 17 . 4/4/2017
Nooooooooo...just noooooooooooooooooooo...please update for the sake of the fandom
Helayna chapter 17 . 3/31/2017