Reviews for Already Yours
Maeve Moonstone chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Personally, I think that, since they only live for four years at a time, all the "time jumps" are reincarnations, which would mean that Pinky and the Brain are kind of cosmically intertwined souls, which would be really kind of beautiful, the fact that they always have been and always will be inseperable.
Maeve Moonstone chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff. ;)
sunshineg9 chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Wow. This was super duper spectacular! I just love it!...And I forgot what i was going to say next.
Kat chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
I CRIED. AND TWITCHED. DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THAT LAST ONE.
Eternal Nightshade chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
Bravo... best fanfiction for this series I've ever read. I do not often take the time to finish an entire story in one sitting with my busy schedule, but you had me that interested and emotionally ensnared, so I simply had to see it through today. It was charming and for the most part, I think you really captured the characters' personalities and mannerisms perfectly. Excellent work.
tere moto the sentry chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
That was simply beautiful. My heart ached afterward, and I cried. That's a sign of a good love fanfic. This is probably the best Pinky and the Brain fanfic, and I'm afraid the summary doesn't quite do it justice.

_tere
Terra chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
I don't think I could've asked for more in a fic. I felt this elaborated on a feeling I got from watching 'Where Rodents Dare.' In the episode, Brain convinces Pinky to go along with another one of his ingenious plans. The duo winds up getting hurt and separated if only for a moment, but in that moment you can see concern and guilt on Brain's visage.

I think that Brain deep, deep, deep down cares for Pinky. Even at his worst, I think Brain would be downright miserable without his labmate.

Aside from gushing on how well you've managed to hit several emotional notes, my only criticism is that okay, we get that future Brain is an aged, old mouse. After a while I feel that at some point those descriptions of how old and worn he is gets redundant, like the reader should already know that. Overall, I must say that my favorite chapter has got to be chapter 2. I like how Pinky discovers the future he's in and how Brain isn't as clingy in this chapter. I know he gets over it, but I felt it was a tad OOC when Brain was practically dragging Pinky here and there and telling him he couldn't go anywhere without him.
tere moto the sentry chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Oh no! I want things back to the way they used to be too!
tere moto the sentry chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very enticing! And if memory serves, very in-character!

_tere
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
This was a very beautiful story and I loved it. My only question is, what's going to happen to Pinky because of the live longer serum? I smell another story maybe. Other than that one detail I loved it.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
Oh how sweet. I'm getting a tooth ache here. Poor Pinky, I want him to go home and to have his Brain tooo. *sniffles* Stupid Snowball, always getting in the way. I can't wait for the next chapter. _
Desired-hanyou-a chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
I love and hate Snowball. He has so much composure in this and so calculating of almost everything. The knowledge of what he has done and knows that nothing might not happen to him. I know another twist is coming and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Oh the twist what drama could we ask for? I cant wait to read more.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
LOL oh the emotion, I can't wait for the next one.
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
OMG! Love it and can't wait for the next one.