Reviews for Dragon's Dating Service
Delinquent author chapter 1 . 3/30
This was a great read it also shows me how lucky I was in getting mercedes, I don't know if I could continue playing if I had the jester.
The Fabricator chapter 1 . 2/26
I remember getting Selene at first. I was then horrified by the scene afterwards. I promptly shut off the tv for a while and read a book until I felt the movie was done. Then I found out I now had a creepy kid following me around everywhere in my hometown. I made sure to give the Arisen's bond to someone every time after that. I've never gotten Feste, but I did once get sent to prison for murdering him in the dungeons. How they knew I did it I'll never know. I blame the bells.
Mittelan chapter 1 . 2/22
ah yes. I got Selene when I played. I still remember the feeling of being grossed out lmao. I want to believe they put this in to troll us.. I also got an unexpected surprise when I helped that queen chick. This was quite fun to read and well written :)
nahum4u2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Damn right, i had to replay and kill the inn keeper for trying to act as my beloved.
ThanotosOmega chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Short sweet and simple, Funny as heck, A great little fic,
undeadyeti chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Hilarious we need more
Chimeraera chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Am I the only person the game never trolled? Still, I love this story.
Volmaaral chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
XD Yes! I love it! This is about how I felt about the whole romance thing. I mean really. I have no issue with sacrificing a stranger to save the world, asshole-ish as that may be. I'm making sure I give Fournival some of that effluvium or whatever from dark arisen that reduces affinity to 0, because there is serious danger of him being the next one. I've been fairy lucky, got Aelinore and Madeleine my first two playthroughs. But affinity carries over between playthroughs, and I was trying to get Mercedes when I got Madeleine. I'm going to try again for Mercedes, and I'm forcing that effluvium down the throats of everybody else. Or if Mercedes becomes too annoying to get ahold of, then MAYBE Selene or Quina. Anyway, sorry for rambling a bit, this was a good little story, and can't help but make me look at Grigori in-game and ponder whether or not he has a sense of humor when he picks an Arisen's beloved, I mean seriously. It can't have been more obvious when I gave Mercedes a RING, and he still got me Madeleine! And maybe part of his curse to the world makes your Arisen love them no matter who he chooses. Oh well. At least it wasn't Asalam the transdimensional pimp.
Duccubus chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
it was as terrible and inescapable as that ancient brine ha ha I hate the whole hat thing!
Ehwhat chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I love this story! Even if its only a one shot I really hope you continue rhis because the idea was so original and funny to imagine Grigori making such a silly mistake. .. lol Grigori
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
HOLD IT! WAIT WAIT WAIT, JUST WAIT!
Are you telling me that fucking jester is ACTUALLY A POSSIBILITY!?
Oh god! I spent all day throwing the bastard around! I have to spend more time with a girl, fast! Maybe Mercedes. I like her accent. ANd she's just so alluring...
Usami bin Laden chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
You literally made me almost die laughing. I was eating while reading this, and I practically choked on my food and had to Heimlich myself so I could breathe.

For that, I tip my ugly little hat given to me by Feste at you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
The part with throwing julien and joining Ophis and her gang? That would've been me if I got stuck with him. To living easy, aye?
GrimReaper99x chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Funny
Scraggles chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Had so many moments like this throughout my playthroughs, with Madeline ending up as my interest rather than other characters because I used her store so much, even going as far as my interest changing between defeating Grigori and ending my time as Seneschal. That's to say that I had a lot of laughs reading this; it's quite well-written.