Reviews for Dragon's Dating Service
Ceinwen chapter 1 . 3/21
it was as terrible and inescapable as that ancient brine ha ha I hate the whole hat thing!
Ehwhat chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I love this story! Even if its only a one shot I really hope you continue rhis because the idea was so original and funny to imagine Grigori making such a silly mistake. .. lol Grigori
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
HOLD IT! WAIT WAIT WAIT, JUST WAIT!
Are you telling me that fucking jester is ACTUALLY A POSSIBILITY!?
Oh god! I spent all day throwing the bastard around! I have to spend more time with a girl, fast! Maybe Mercedes. I like her accent. ANd she's just so alluring...
Rikka lieks mudkipz chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
You literally made me almost die laughing. I was eating while reading this, and I practically choked on my food and had to Heimlich myself so I could breathe.

For that, I tip my ugly little hat given to me by Feste at you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
The part with throwing julien and joining Ophis and her gang? That would've been me if I got stuck with him. To living easy, aye?
GrimReaper99x chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Funny
Scraggles chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Had so many moments like this throughout my playthroughs, with Madeline ending up as my interest rather than other characters because I used her store so much, even going as far as my interest changing between defeating Grigori and ending my time as Seneschal. That's to say that I had a lot of laughs reading this; it's quite well-written.
Commanderjc chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Well, doesn't that just explain absolutely everything. Grigori is such a smooth matchmaker.
Xaidan chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh my god, I laughed so hard at the innkeeper line.
Great story!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Hah, it's funny because it's so very true. That dragon has to be trolling! I feel the pain of all those Arisens. I've managed to have a merchant at the Greatwall selected as my Arisen's beloved when all I did was try and get his affinity up so he'd sell me better gear. That was really awkward. And I wanted her to be with Mercedes too!

Same thing with the duchess too. Dropping her pants over a silly hat, I ask you. All my Arisen was trying to do was rescue her from her insane husband, not get molested and then have to rescue her from a dragon too, all the while making kissy faces at each other! D:

It'd be worth it to see Feste eaten by a dragon though! But if only the Arisen's Bond actually counted for something, and locked you into a romance.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Holy crap this was hilarious! As amazing as this game is I'm surprised it hasn't spawned more fiction. Most of what's available seems to be arisen/pawn driven romances. (is there a sarcastic eye roll emoticon?) You're the only one who seems to see the potential in the storyline for massive amounts of misadventure and comedy. Brilliantly done, I hope you'll do another story with the same wit!
Skysword chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh god, the last part was freaking hilarious! Oh Grigori, you suck at being a matchmaker.
Adams7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Luckily for me, I had made sure to get full affection with Quina just before I went to do "Deny Salvation" so I got her to be the one who was kidnapped
Foxgirl2501 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
That was great! I tried in vain to go through the game without falling in love with anyone, yet Madeleine was chosen as my "loved one" (I found her too annoying to care about). In my second playthrough, I tried to befriend Ser Maximillian, yet I somehow wound up with the duke's chamberlain (forgot his name), and it didn't help that Ser Maximillian hated me this whole time at the end of the game (without giving away any spoilers).

Again, great short story.