Reviews for WITCH Remember Me
dearestmemories chapter 28 . 11/12
Please continue the story,it's one of the best I've read so far :)
Cornelia hale chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
Love the story
1234rainbow chapter 28 . 2/18/2014
I think you should write more. This is awesome. Its the best ive read so far
Guest chapter 28 . 11/8/2013
Are you going to make another chapter
oXAuthorXo chapter 28 . 4/11/2013
Another awesome chapter :)
Val Marsal chapter 28 . 4/6/2013
Hi! it's short but I liked it! I loved Matt question
Cornelia Hale8 chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
I like so much this chapter! It's like you know so well the characters! There is not a big difference between this story and the animation. I love this sweet moment between Caleb and Cornelia in the was just so cute *-* ! I can't wait to read the next one!
Oh, and I'm sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue, so some things I say might be wrong.
Lexvan chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
Looks like everyone is on edge. And for good reason. But to be honest, I don't think they should leave Cornelia and Elyon behind. There is a thing called strenght in numbers. And W.I.T.C.H. is strongest when they fight together. Add that with the power of Matt and elyon and you got a powerful combo. Let's hoe they see that before it's too late.

Great chapter! Keep it up!
Cornelia Hale8 chapter 27 . 3/30/2013
This is the best w.i.t.c.h. story I've read *-* ! Definitely my favorite! You are really talented, it's like I'm watching the episodes, I can imagine every single scene! Please don't let this sory unfinished...I can't wait to read the next chapter!
GabyOUATismylife chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Amazing! I really really really love your story! Its better then the real books! I follow all your witch stories they are awsome! Never stop writting you are soooooo good!
Super Tash chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
Love your story and cant wait to see how you end this epic story :):):) Please update soon :):):)
Super Tash chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
Yes! they are back together :):):):) and Caleb and Cornelia are sooooo cute :):):)
Super Tash chapter 25 . 2/10/2013
Corny needs to wake up! and cant wait to see what phobos is going to do to w.i.t.c.h :):):)
Super Tash chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
Yay Cornelia got her powers back but noooooo she needs to wake up! I just want to wack Phobos over the head with his own staff lol :):):) love your story :):):)
Super Tash chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
Ohhhh love the drama! And damn cant believe Phobos has escaped :):):):)