Reviews for The Papa Bear Surrender Speech
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Hello! I came across your story in the FB group where you posted it as your least reviewed story. :)
I must say I am not familiar with this fandom. I loved how you expressed the camaraderie in the team, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Love it!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Love it!
buggleston chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wonderful snippet with excellent charactorizatiosthat I can picture in the show!
piceamariana chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Finally, one of the many questions left unanswered in this episode is attended to!

I thought your writing of Newkirk was just right, and Carter's little speech very- Carter. And sweet.
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This is a wonderful friendship piece about how Newkirk must have been feeling before the broadcast. I especially like Carter's line, ""Boy, we know you're not weak. You're one of the strongest persons I've ever met in my life. I mean not strong strong. Kinch is stronger than you, of course. I mean, not that you're not strong. Kinch is just stronger."
konarciq chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Nice little snippet that would have fit in perfectly. You're keeping all three of them perfectly in character - well done!

One small minor point: it might be a good idea to elaborate the introductory situation a little more. Perhaps like writing it out like a real scene, even if it is a literal transcription from the episode. But just the title of the episode and some dialogue is a bit scanty if the reader (like me) doesn't quite recall right away what episode-events this originates from! ;-)

But all in all a well-written little piece that was a joy to read!
Jennaya chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Very moving and well done. You capture Newkirk perfectly.
ColHogan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great missing scene. I could so easily see it fitting into the episode itself. Excellent job.