Reviews for MORE
Constantly Oscitating chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This piece makes my heart ache; absolutely beautiful balance between cruelty and desire. I always adore your work! Fantastic, and I certainly can't wait to see more. :)
SlythClover chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Surprised I haven't reviewed it yet ! Well, this was the first ff I read from the AnK community and congrats !

You have really this thing to catch eroticism, feelings and cruelty together into a minimum musical bunch of words.

Great going !

See you soon in FF

Clover
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
nice one
Edhla chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I'm a massive fan of the villanelle, and this was done excellently, with some acidic imagery that really sticks in the mind. You use the verse form very well and this is well constructed. My only suggestion would be to format it slightly differently, as the "bubbles" and A/N at the bottom are a little distracting. Thank you for writing x
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Creative. Exciting. Surprising.
TheLennonMobile chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
;_; Yes. I just sent my last review, but I'll say it again, that if I were to tell you how much I ACTUALLY LOVE reading your fanfiction, I would be on the floor in fetal position sobbing my eyes out. Thank you for existing *cries*
cadillacslim3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Maybe I'm not a deep enough person but I was really hoping for something much harsher. Maybe I'm weird. But I do so love the forcefulness.
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is remarkable. Very expressive, rawly emotional (no mincing words), and also quite poetic. Excellent work Olexia!
Sunny Star Smiles chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This made me smile. Beam, actually. It was brilliant. Clever, tight, bewitching. You have real talent. I look forward to reading more from you.
Rinda chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Ok, this was friggin awesome. How r you so good? Thanx for sharing this masterpiece X
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I'm really not in to poetry so I tend to stay away from them. But I gave it a try and I liked it. *smiles*
PhantomAngelSee69 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Amazing! You capture the feelings ambivalence of Riki towards Jason in few words...amazing!
yin13147 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
It's so beautiful. Actually when I researched the word 'villanelle' I realized that this fic is unbelievably excellent and powerful. There are no words.

I'll review the others because whatever AnK fics you write, whether the characters are a little not themselves or not I am completely in love with your works nonetheless. :D
Nemesis La Algol chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Exactly the feeling of being torn between like and dislike, love and hate, lust and repulsion. All those feelings about Iason, the evil one. But it's quite impossible the both ever come closer, because of Iason's cruelty. He should have shown his true feelinds much more earlier -_- ... But a good fic, by the way :-) !
Wragziez chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Very much love it.

You manage to capture almost all of their relationship in just few words, which I must applaude to you, seeing your briliant writing skills.

Looking forward to seeing more ANK fics from ya soon.:)